TMZ is at it

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The last time TMZ was banned, he made a Craigslist post with my phone number and email, offering a free car. So I got inundated with calls and emails. Good one.

This time he created a new FB profile with my name and photos, that looks just like my profile, then he started sh!t posting on people's threads.

He trolled some snowboard pro that resembles JAH, who has mutual friends and now all hell broke lose. Which is exactly what TMZ does everytime he gets banned. Either tries to hack people here or messes with them in real life.

This is just for those who think that FF and Trump2020 were the same poster. :ROFLMAO:

• Dislike
Reactions: the janitor

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Wow, am so glad I have zero social media profile, so many cyber psychos out there.
the only reason I still have FB is to maintain contact with people I worked with and may do so in the future.

I dread even going to FB anymore.

Thing is that deleting my FB profile will not fix the mess TMZ created. He can keep posting as me, unless he gets banned.

• Sad
Reactions: mundus

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Seems like he's got some sort of obsessive disorder in combination with something else. The way he went nuts for Ron Paul and then for Trump is pretty telling. In addition to the million other trolls he's had. Friggin head case

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Did hal say your name and the name of the island where you live? If he did not then you must vote straight Democrats in next election.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
The last time TMZ was banned, he made a Craigslist post with my phone number and email, offering a free car. So I got inundated with calls and emails. Good one.

This time he created a new FB profile with my name and photos, that looks just like my profile, then he started sh!t posting on people's threads.

He trolled some snowboard pro that resembles JAH, who has mutual friends and now all hell broke lose. Which is exactly what TMZ does everytime he gets banned. Either tries to hack people here or messes with them in real life.

This is just for those who think that FF and Trump2020 were the same poster. :ROFLMAO:
link?
:bricks:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: the janitor

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I guess it's a sign you got under his skin.

So that means you won.

Sore loosers are a pain

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Who is this guy? He sounds very mentally sick. Scary because sounds like he will take steps too far one day.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he used to be immediately banned as soon as he showed up

I don't know why people are allowed to parade around here with multiple puppets like this

especially that stupid knob

Reactions: GromsDad

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
casa and Gromsdad and Von Meister and many of that ilk actually give some of his posts thumbs up and the like

ridiculous
You can agree with the substance of a comment without that agreement becoming an endorsement of every other comment or every other action the poster takes. Same with disagreeing with someone's comment.

All relationships are conditional. Or should be, anyway.