TK Chas japan surfer biggest surfboard collection

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Trevor from gta5 classic. You just gave me my new look/vibe for this winter. Thanks bro! Im all about low maintenance men’s grooming and rocking a slightly sketch vibe.

I already got the power crown, just gotta let it grow wild and a horseshoe stache looks like it will ice up nicely on powder days. And I already own the shades

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Homie

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
Do you know a lot of Japanese? I would not be surprised if that guy is close to 80 years old, but still manages to look 50

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
i am jealous of his cars/house combo. Not jealous of the 3,000 4'11 fishes in his shed. But I'm jealous of the cash required to get them
It’s funny this thread just made think of something I heard in while watching a pocket knife related video on YouTube by the guy with the wicked New Yawk accent.

He was talking about knife collecting/collecting in general and talked about how a collection/collector should have and endpoint/goal otherwise it’s just buying.

So if I was this cat from Japan I’d decide which short fish were important to me/surfing or whatever and seek out the best examples I could find for me collection and then call it a day.

this also comes to mind for some reason

How A Counterfeit Vintage Snowboard Almost Sold For $21,700
In this cautionary tale, a vintage snowboard popped up on eBay. No one knew if it was real, but that didnt stop the bidding.

Last edited:
Reactions: hugh shackman