Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
At least 8 years ago Tim was doing some similar twins .
They were low rocker and had some belly in the entry. Some had double through the fins and some had single

They were for an older ex pro that was using them as daily drivers
That sounds good. I'm positive Tim could make me something magic. I think I'm just having trouble deciding on dims like whether I want something stretched out or more stubby. Channels vs. no channels, etc. I want to have a clear idea of what I want before I bug him.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I like the Fritter outline. Tim has talked me out of it in the past though, I think he thought it was too stubby for my tall self. I like the Kai Zen outline. I could see a round tail version right around my own height being a fun option. It's based on the Flare which I loved.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I like the Fritter outline. Tim has talked me out of it in the past though, I think he thought it was too stubby for my tall self. I like the Kai Zen outline. I could see a round tail version right around my own height being a fun option. It's based on the Flare which I loved.
This

Reactions: Aruka

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
Mr. stamps told me once that channels just added a little more difficulty to surfing a board, so I've never looked twice at any channeled boards again...:D

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Does anyone know what blanks he uses for standard pu/pe? Damn I just rewaxed my gx for maybe the second time and it's in really good shape. My EPS boar is half it's age and is way more dented.