This doesn’t really fit in the design forum so I’ll leave it here

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The kid needs to grow up to 18 and make his/her own fvcking choice. Nobody else should be allowed to make the choice for it.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Some say this stuff isn't mental illness. I say they're wrong.

Ditto. This boy's mother has been telling him he's actually a girl since he was old enough to talk. All of this transgender crap is manufactured out of whole cloth in an effort to gain people protection from a fictitious moral that we shouldn't discriminate against people on the basis of birthright.

There is no transgender birthright. Gender is a matter of what's between a kid's legs. If a parent teaches the kid not to accept his/her gender? .......That's child abuse.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
If I stand in my driveway that doesn't mean I'm a car, and it doesn't mean you have to say I'm a car.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You have systems in your body.

The tradition is to identify gender in the cognitive system by using the reproductive system.

This is done for efficiency's sake.

These people are rejecting this norm.

In fact, the cognitive system can be anything it wants.

Of course that puts a strain on the society.

And that doesn't change the of reproductive system.

Reactions: FecalFace

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You have systems in your body.

The tradition is to identify gender in the cognitive system by using the reproductive system.

This is done for efficiency's sake.

These people are rejecting this norm.

In fact, the cognitive system can be anything it wants.

Of course that puts a strain on the society.

And that doesn't change the of reproductive system.
Nope

Gender is identified in the cognitive system by the reproductive system and the hormones that come with it. Gender and sex are two synonymous things.

If the body and the mind do not match up, that means the mind is sick, and therefore a failure of the overdeveloped human cognitive system.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You can have male
Nope

Gender is identified in the cognitive system by the reproductive system and the hormones that come with it. Gender and sex are two synonymous things.

If the body and the mind do not match up, that means the mind is sick, and therefore a failure of the overdeveloped human cognitive system.
You can have male reproductive organs, think you are a woman, and still bone a chick.

Gays always bone the opposite sex.

I agree that the hormones that the reproductive organs create bias cognition and neuroception but that doesn't mean you have to use use male pronouns if you have a man reproductive system.

This gender identification is just a social construct. I think it's a good one

I just think all this pronoun stuff creates unnecessary inefficiency in the society.

That is the issue.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What this proves: Transgenders are made, not born, either by their own hands or by the hands of others.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You can have male
You can have male reproductive organs, think you are a woman, and still bone a chick.

Gays always bone the opposite sex.

I agree that the hormones that the reproductive organs create bias condition and neuroception but that doesn't mean you have to use use male pronouns if you have a man reproductive system.

This gender identification is just a social construct. I think it's a good one

I just think all this pronoun stuff creates unnecessary inefficiency in the society.

That is the issue.
You've described normal heterosexual sex in the example

So chin structure, facial hair, muscle mass, bone structure, and all of the other secondary sexual characteristics (ie, gender characteristics) are a social construct as well?

A man is a man, a woman is a woman. A male who thinks he is a woman is having neuroconceptual problems, ie, mental illness