The US is not the good guys

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The truth is always much messier.
Bosnia, Kosovo, Palestine, Ukraine .... most Americans have a wrong perception of these wars because there's always a tendency to pick a good guy team, it's easier than trying to decifer what's really going on. @GromsDad

Though there are countries with a less shameful history than others.
That's why was should stay out of matters on the other side of the ocean. Just because I have opinions on what should happen over there doesn't mean I want US troops or our tax dollars in those fights.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
That's why was should stay out of matters on the other side of the ocean. Just because I have opinions on what should happen over there doesn't mean I want US troops or our tax dollars in those fights.
Adolf Hitler was greatly influenced by the psychological tactics of warfare the British had employed during World War I, and attributed the defeat of Germany to the effects this propaganda had on the soldiers. He became committed to the use of mass propaganda to influence the minds of the German population in the decades to come.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Why do some lives matter but others don’t?

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
REALLY? Names or GTFO

You do realize that some of these guys are bots.
You can find direct quotes. I'm not gonna dig them up and I'm not giving any names, who read the comments know exactly who and what I'm talking about and it's not a bot.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Do you believe right and wrong......good and evil exist or do you think everything is the same/equal?
What?
People do good things and bad things
What does that have to do with my question

why do lives in our borders matter more than outside our borders?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You're not making any sense. Are you suggesting countries and borders shouldn't exist?
What?
I don’t understand why you would not care about people based on what made up lines they live outside of

people working these made up lines, those people matter, but people outside, let them be slaughtered and it doesn’t matter

Why?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I thought it was a real trip how nice the Japanese were to us American tourists when we visited
Vietnam was like that too.

Hate the player; hate the game.

Though I did have a few people who were pissed off at me for no reason.'

But I get that in the US.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I read they dropped pamphlets to GTFO.

See not all bad.

It's hard being cop of the world.

But the US is probably preferable to China and Russia being the top cop

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
What?
I don’t understand why you would not care about people based on what made up lines they live outside of

people working these made up lines, those people matter, but people outside, let them be slaughtered and it doesn’t matter

Why?
I want us to stay out of matters on the other side of oceans because I care about the people on our side of the ocean. Is that so hard to understand. Why do you want us to be dragged into wars and our homeland be put at risk because our politicians and some people can't mind their own business about matters that are clearly none of our business?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I want us to stay out of matters on the other side of oceans because I care about the people on our side of the ocean. Is that so hard to understand. Why do you want us to be dragged into wars and our homeland be put at risk because our politicians and some people can't mind their own business about matters that are clearly none of our business?
Is the life of a human more valuable because of where they live?
From a philosophical view, how does that work?
If you’re religious, how does that work from a spiritual view?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Interesting watching gromsdad as he tries to put all these Fox News puzzle pieces together into a coherent whole. He presumes there is some order, some logical framework. It's all true - 2000 mules, dementia, groping, department of justice conspiracy, no aid for Ukraine, no aid for Gaza, military age Chinese streaming across an open Southern border, transgender indoctrination... it all fits together, it all makes sense, and nothing is going to work if Biden is still president. Obviously. Must resist.

Reactions: Aruka