The Skaters of the ERBB

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
His board only goes straight, he has steel bushings.
When my son started skating he used to ride his trucks super tight. He got used to it and even as he got better kept those things wrenched down.
Somehow he could skate bowls no problem. I dropped in on his board once, tried to carve a corner, ate sh!t and got the worst hipper of my life.

he is on the wobble truck program now and skating street more than anything. Kids truck preferences makes no sense to me.

tacos

Michael Peterson status
Feb 12, 2006
LB —> SF
It's all part of his schtick. Raping your mom and shitting all over everyone elses skating wearing Daisy Dukes :roflmao:

Yes.

Even his most fervent haters will admit he is the Shred Lord. Gifted Hater (Youtube clown) hates on Nyjah in most of his videos, but states there is noone even close to him in skill.

12 minutes of The Jah in booty shorts :love::monkey:
This ^^^

I haven’t cared about Nyjah for the longest time and thought he was corny + the allegations… but after watching the raw footy of his recent big part (Need That?) i think it’s undeniable he’s one of the best/gnarliest to ever do it, and got robbed with SOTY.

His attire is wack, of course, but I think it’s commendable that he doesn’t give a fuck and just wears that goofy ass sh!t despite all the hate. Total skate rat.

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
That was sick. GT on point as always. Daan backtail shuv backtail in tranny was really impressive too. Never seen that.