The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Wow! I forgot about that show.
Ya think American Indians are pissed about the Washington Redskins name/Cleveland Indians logo?
Me thinks that show wouldn't fly today.
BTW, I thought it was pretty funny.
I worked F Troop as an extra quite a few times as an extra in background work.
Forrest Tucker was a big guy & Larry Storch was a pretty down to earth. Worked Gun Smoke as well and James Arness was the same tall / big like Forrest Tucker.

So would you be pissed off with a Hawaiian playing an Indian? :roflmao:
Actually, there were a few Hawaiian’s that worked F Troop & Gunsmoke on a regular bases playing Mexican’s or Indian’s.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I worked F Troop as an extra quite a few times as an extra in background work.
Forrest Tucker was a big guy & Larry Storch was a pretty down to earth. Worked Gun Smoke as well and James Arness was the same tall / big like Forrest Tucker.

So would you be pissed off with a Hawaiian playing an Indian? :roflmao:
Actually, there were a few Hawaiian’s that worked F Troop & Gunsmoke on a regular bases playing Mexican’s or Indian’s.
No fine with me but I prefer the china girls to be white dark hair and eyes with scotch tape making the "china" eyes:shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
  • Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I'm deeply saddened to have been right in my decision to depart in 1999, just before the "millennium bug" (member-berry that reset?).

Said it before here, after a decade as a financial analyst for the banking sector, and seeing 10 solid years of greater spending on correctional facilities, than on education, health care or other considered 'future positive' state and federal expenditures combined... it was pretty clear what was coming down the line.

Deeply saddened because I got to see some vestiges of what it was, and what it could have been.

We, humanity as a whole, suck.

:barf:

Mods, please move this and the previous post to the Real Estate thread... they don't belong here messing up the Random Photo thread.

@r32 @Subway

:waving::shaka:

:shrug::shameonyou:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
People have been leaving California in droves for decades. Our population has shrunk by several million, unemployment is endemic, housing prices have plummeted due to negative demand, we have gone from 5th largest economy in the world to eleventeenth, and anyone who tells you life is good here is a total liar.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
someone repost the swamis kook drone footage on the softtop where he runs over a longboarder please

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
someone repost the swamis kook drone footage on the softtop where he runs over a longboarder please

Status
Not open for further replies.