The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
random text

• so its the hottest day of the year, wife makes me go in the attic,quite the sauna up there. we have 5 fans up there, yet every summer she buys 2 more. so does my sister. my dad did while he was alive. not so much dead. new fans go in the attic at summers end. i predict next summer we have 8 fans in the attic when they go fan shopping again

• oh and we were in the attic to get couch cushions to give away with the old yet perfectly functional couch... to replace with a new couch. just had to empty my truck, drive to it, load it, unload it, and take it upstairs. oh and the old one down.
  • good times

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
random text

• so its the hottest day of the year, wife makes me go in the attic,quite the sauna up there. we have 5 fans up there, yet every summer she buys 2 more. so does my sister. my dad did while he was alive. not so much dead. new fans go in the attic at summers end. i predict next summer we have 8 fans in the attic when they go fan shopping again

• oh and we were in the attic to get couch cushions to give away with the old yet perfectly functional couch... to replace with a new couch. just had to empty my truck, drive to it, load it, unload it, and take it upstairs. oh and the old one down.
  • good times
I expect to be visiting friends in Oceanside next spring and taking Sweetie-pie to see the old homestead in Spring Valley.

Mind if I swing by and pick up one of your spare fans? The window fan we have for those two weeks a year when we need some air movement is probably going to barely get us through this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.