The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Beautiful, in a scary sort of way! I don't think he makes it out, lol.
Very nice work, whats your medium?

Reactions: MV2local
Jan 26, 2017
Netherlands
Dude. Remember that *bow down*emoji? Goes here. You kick @ss at painting! Should set up a thing to show and sell.
I'm not here to sell, just to share stoke.

That said, I thought you might like the story that goes with the painting with the floating plastic bottle, despite that it is a bit of a sales pitch...

This is part of the 'Plastic Soup series' (there are two others). THe concept is that the painting is for sale 'as is' i.e. with the floating plastic for a relatively decent price. However, if you are like me and like your waves crap free, you can ask me to remove the plastic by painting over it. Obviously that is extra work for me, so I ask a fee ($50 - 100). That extra cash goes straight to the Plastic Soup foundation (or a similar charity that actually tries to keep plastic out of the sea. So in reality you're actually aiding in keeping our oceans clear of rubbish.

Reactions: Boneroni

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Laffamilliondecibles I thought the plastic bottle was the "art"-part. Your painting is awesome, I was trying to take away from that but the bottle has a lot to say. I like it.
Good luck with all your efforts, and the Caught Inside guy looks a little like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.