*** The Official What Movies Are You Streaming Thread ***

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
man, against my better judgement and a severe desperation for something new to watch, i started it. so far its good, im in it. End of episode 3 was the hook.

hope these dorks dont drop the ball again. this one i know nothing about - but GOT i had read before the show started.
Big difference with this one is that they aren’t writing the ending because the author hasn’t finished it yet
So I’m hoping that helps a lot

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Megan Leavy, Netflix. War dog and handler, Iraq. Based upon a true story. Bit of a tear jerker but if you like/love dogs I think it’s worth 2 hours of your time. John

Reactions: Aruka

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

I think episode 2 dropped.
I loved the book. So far I'm 85/15 on the show. I'm looking forward to it. What they did with Robert Downey Junior is shaping up to be hilarious.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Fall out is fun. I’m enjoying sugar on Apple TV. Never liked Colin Farrell much but he works in this. Just modern LA crime noir but interesting and entertaining

Reactions: Joshua2415

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
I've been watching The Terror on AMC+ this week. It's the story of two of Britains most advanced exploration ships getting stranded in the Arctic around the late 1800's. There's a supernatural twist added to it but interestingly enough, it doesn't ruin the story. The costumes and set designs are well done and add an air of authenticity to it. There's plenty of cringey and downright frightening moments throughout the episodes that'll definitely keep your attention. If you like 'period' pieces, try this one out.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I've been watching The Terror on AMC+ this week. It's the story of two of Britains most advanced exploration ships getting stranded in the Arctic around the late 1800's. There's a supernatural twist added to it but interestingly enough, it doesn't ruin the story. The costumes and set designs are well done and add an air of authenticity to it. There's plenty of cringey and downright frightening moments throughout the episodes that'll definitely keep your attention. If you like 'period' pieces, try this one out.
We saw that one. That actor (who also did Chernobyl) is good. There was another season of Terror set in the Japanese American internment camps during WWII. That one was also good for the history.