The official what is the most expensive thing next to you at work thread...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Since I usually work from home, it's hands down my teenaged daughter. I'm losing the war. "What do you mean water from a Stanley cup is significantly better than the garden hose?" "What is a Sephora?" "No, I don't give a sh!t about the new Refresher flavor at Starbucks" "When I said yes to some new shoes I didn't mean Dunks, NB550s, Converse, and Vans all at the same time"
spare the rod, spoil the child

My daddy threw me through a fence one.

It was almost falling down

• Wow
Reactions: LBKpilot

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
Since I usually work from home, it's hands down my teenaged daughter. I'm losing the war. "What do you mean water from a Stanley cup is significantly better than the garden hose?" "What is a Sephora?" "No, I don't give a sh!t about the new Refresher flavor at Starbucks" "When I said yes to some new shoes I didn't mean Dunks, NB550s, Converse, and Vans all at the same time"
That lemonade with the strawberries floating in it is pretty damned refreshing.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
We have the Sports Arena, Soma, strip clubs, a burned out Denny's, a tire change place, Sharpeye Surfboards, Sunglass Warehouse, a metal fab shop, some fish processing facilities, a dispensary, County Health and a bunch of whacked out homeless and drifters, etc..... Oh, and an Immigrant way station to boot.
Never a dull moment.
Les Girls is a San Diego treasure.

• Haha

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Yes it is. If you grew up within a 10-15 mile radius, you had an older brother, uncle or friend that helped you celebrate your 18th B-day with a visit to the Girls. Remember the party bus? Epic times!
Before I started there, the company I work for had their shop/offices where Modern Times is now. They have a lot of really good stories.