***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Some say it does and some say it doesn't. I think the Biden Administration is so desperate to hold onto power that they will imprison him if they have to in order to hold onto power.
Well you are a brainwashed Rube incapable of finding fault with your God King. Trump said it himself " he could shoot someone on 5th Ave" and not lose the "loyalty" of the 'poorly educated". Let me guess, you are going to deny he said this as well?

Reactions: need 4 speed

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That's a laugh. Get real. Nobody is looking at this as equal justice. Its targeted retribution and election interference. You just can't openly admit to that.
Again making excuses for cult leader, Trump has already gotten so many breaks, from getting 3 chances to come up with his bond. Also anybody else would be sitting in jail for contempt if they pulled half of Trumps bullshit

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
That's a laugh. Get real. Nobody is looking at this as equal justice. Its targeted retribution and election interference. You just can't openly admit to that.
you would surf better, catch more waves, and have more fun on an 8'6" funboard. Admit to that.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Why must Trump be allowed to have access to the juror’s names? We all know his unhinged followers are already making death threats.

Treat this fucker like the mob boss that he pretends to be. And what aspiring president makes disparaging comments about the judge’s daughter that is seeing his case??

Also, the media is complicit in this juror intimidation as well - providing the juror’s occupations, possible accents…. Etc. Completely unacceptable considering the gravity of this case.

if I was called in for Jury duty, I would excuse myself from the case, and give Cheeto the double bird on the way out - spitting would be considered assault, but much more satisfying.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Why must Trump be allowed to have access to the juror’s names? We all know his unhinged followers are already making death threats.

Treat this fucker like the mob boss that he pretends to be. And what aspiring president makes disparaging comments about the judge’s daughter that is seeing his case??

Also, the media is complicit in this juror intimidation as well - providing the juror’s occupations, possible accents…. Etc. Completely unacceptable considering the gravity of this case.

if I was called in for Jury duty, I would excuse myself from the case, and give Cheeto the double bird on the way out - spitting would be considered assault, but much more satisfying.
If he were to be treated like a mob boss he would be whacked. Nobody wants to take one for the team. You’re not going to erBB post him into oblivion. M

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
If he were to be treated like a mob boss he would be whacked. Nobody wants to take one for the team. You’re not going to erBB post him into oblivion. M
But if we can only turn Grimdud then it would be all worthwhile