***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That’s not even a small stretch.

it’s just the reality, you don’t believe in consequences for your side.

To borrow your own set of mad libs: at what point does your constant denial of any wrongdoing of your leader and passionate defense that you’re following (blindly) the truth become worshiping a cathedral?
Trying so hard, failing so bad

Any more mental inventions?

• Love
Reactions: manbearpig

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Nobody believes this is about holding anyone accountable for anything. Literally nobody. Not even you. You should just admit that its a desperate attempt to keep Cheeto out of the White House.
So are you asserting that trump didn't break the law?

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
The petulant man-child didn’t have a good day.

Look, I am anticipating there being at least one juror that fucks this trial up and votes to acquit.
This isn’t even one of the serious cases.

However, it will take its toll on Donnie’s health, his pride, bring shame to his family, and continue to drain millions. This trial will serve its purpose, regardless of the outcome.

You NeoCons getting any closer to bringing the Biden Crime syndicate to justice? :roflmao:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Nobody believes this is about holding anyone accountable for anything. Literally nobody. Not even you. You should just admit that its a desperate attempt to keep HILLARY out of the White House.
Okay fine !! )

Do you think doofus potus did more dirty deals with Cohen and Pecker and Stormy and Karen

or the Russians ?? :) )

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yay Trump! Chumps for Trump!
You have to give him credit for taking P.T. Barnum's mantle and absolutely RUNNING with it. A little crossed DNA with the Pied Piper and there we have it.

At least the sales tax revenue for respective states is pretty solid. I guess there's that.

Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Its telling that his children and those in his inner circle couldn’t be bothered show up to support him.

Reactions: hal9000

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I credited you with being a bush jr Republican and I obviously misspoke. My deepest condolences grommie.

let me extend an olive branch and offer you a sweet deal on a 9’6” Bing log

You obviously don't understand what a neoCon is or who they are.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
This is the weird part - isn't what pecker and trump did legal?

'
Falsifying business records is not always a felony. But if the “intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof,” the New York criminal statute reads, it can be charged as one. As it was in each of the charges against Trump.

So what is the “another crime?” It isn’t articulated in the criminal indictment. Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D) was somewhat vague when the indictment was handed down, saying that the intent was “to conceal crimes that hid damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election.”'

Pecker testified that he bought the rights to negative stories on trump, some of which weren't even true stories.

Trial is going to be a nothing burger

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Trial is going to be a nothing burger
I disagree. No matter the law, innocence or guilt, the goal in NY is to lock him up and or interfere in the November election. Even the distraction to the Trump campaign and keeping him from travelling the country freely doing campaign stops and rallies is the election interference the Biden Administration is after. Anything to gain an edge for the Biden Administration. Nothing else matters other than Stop Cheeto and save Biden. Nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I disagree. No matter the law, innocence or guilt, the goal in NY is to lock him up in order to interfere in the November election. Nothing else matters other than Stop Cheeto and save Biden. Nothing more and nothing less.
somehow you keep missing the part where all of this actually benefits trump