***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I mean, he did ask her if she had STD and she said no. :roflmao:

The whole thing is super creepy.
For her to be "surprised" that she found him in his jammies when she came out of the bathroom, makes her testimony shaky.
I wish she'd just say, yes I came to his room to fuck because I was hoping to be on the Apprentice, since that was pretty obvious.
Unfortunately everything that has been said and done to convict him of something (that would prevent him from serving another term if elected) comes down to one liar lying about another liar in a future hit made for tv series.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Unfortunately everything that has been said and done to convict him of something (that would prevent him from serving another term if elected) comes down to one liar lying about another liar in a future hit made for tv series.
And this particular liar is pissed off because a judge has already ordered her to pay Trump $500,000.00 She's hoping to not have to ever pay up.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Imagine calling her a liar but not Trump. :roflmao:

You have to be a moron to believe that he didn't have sex with her. So yeah.
Who cares if he had sex with her? You some sort of Puritan all of a sudden? I don't know and I don't care. If you had an ounce of honesty you'd admit that you don't know and you don't care either. Your sole motivation is to get Trump because the election is coming.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Who cares if he had sex with her? You some sort of Puritan all of a sudden? I don't know and I don't care. If you had an ounce of honesty you'd admit that you don't know and you don't care either. Your sole motivation is to get Trump because the election is coming.
GromsDad, it is so great to see you make progress from Step 1 to Step 2.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
And this particular liar is pissed off because a judge has already ordered her to pay Trump $500,000.00 She's hoping to not have to ever pay up.
she wasn't ordered to pay trump $500k

she isn't the reason this trial is happening

the outcome of this trial has no bearing on previous rulings against her

you're so fkn wrong about everything all the fkn time that it boggles the mind

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Trumpy left Cohen to rot. Like he does everybody. This isnt about Storm Trooper or Michael. This is about Trumpy

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's not about sex you moron.
It's about illegal hush payments.

Why are you even posting in this thread when you don't even know what the trial is about?

Bloody hell, you guys are extra clowny today.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
how much money would a trump hush hush if some hush money would trump shush?

and where do I send the check?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I'll bet Melania will be enjoying a fun and loving Mother's Day on Sunday with her kids. Her husband must be so proud of her.

Reactions: sirfun

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I'll bet Melania will be enjoying a fun and loving Mother's Day on Sunday with her kids. Her husband must be so proud of her.
Wives of rich men paticilarily overseas expect their husbands to have a mistress. It just makes them prouder to know their man is virile! They got the ring.