***The Official Pet Peeve Thread***

LogHauler

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 29, 2010
People that stop in the middle of narrow residential streets to BS with someone. The
Slow semis in the fast lane taking forever to pass even slower semis in the slow lane on the I-5 or 101.
You can thank speed governors for this. Most trucking companies limit their trucks to 60 or 65 or whatever. The drivers set their cruise to full speed and are too lazy to give it up. The race is on!

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
People who do their dishes and their dishes only when the remaining odds and ends could be done in like two minutes.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
ok real pet peeve time.

you know how when you are pouring a cup of tea and the weight of the water on the tea bag string causes the tea bag label to get sucked into the cup and then you have to fish the label out of the hot water with your fingers?

that really grinds my gears.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I truly hope you’re joking about using the phone and I learned how not to stop and go, driving a stick shift in LA traffic along with all the hours behind the wheel of a 5ton for the film and television industry and will always drive that way.

The whole reason there’s stop and go traffic to begin with besides volume is that everyone tailgates and they don’t know how to drive without being on the gas or brakes. 25 mph = 37 feet per second bro and that’s why ima leave a few car lengths buffer

as for Tyson I guess I missed the genesis of the meme so perhaps I am confused along with being wicked high rn. All I know is nothing personal but I think he’s too heavy/strong and too good/experienced in the clinch for anything to happen but you tying up with him, realizing you just hugged an oak tree and him shrugging you off/creating enough space to unleash a devastating flurry of blows that at the least renders you unconscious let alone gives you permanent neurological trauma

If anyone else’s name came up I’d have to consider it? Manny, Floyd, Oscar, etc, just not him bro this wasn’t that long ago either

Mike Tyson himself has said he would lose a no holds barred fight against any decent grappler.

And for the record, what I said was that I can see a path to victory against him in a vale tudo fight in a cage with no time limit. The guy has no idea how to defend a heel hook and it’s something I do every day against experienced mma fighters who are his size and strength - and 30 years younger.

All I have to do is not get hit.

I never said I would kick his ass nor did I say I‘d definately succeed. But the truth is the dude is old and slow and has never ever in his life had to deal with leg entanglements.

As for texting and posting on this forum while I’m driving…what of it? How do you think I have so much time post here?

I’ve driven well over a million miles and have never been in an accident. Texting, smoking a cigar and steering with my feet I’m safer than 90% of the drivers on the road.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Mike Tyson himself has said he would lose a no holds barred fight against any decent grappler.

And for the record, what I said was that I can see a path to victory against him in a vale tudo fight in a cage with no time limit. The guy has no idea how to defend a heel hook and it’s something I do every day against experienced mma fighters who are his size and strength - and 30 years younger.

All I have to do is not get hit.

I never said I would kick his ass nor did I say I‘d definately succeed. But the truth is the dude is old and slow and has never ever in his life had to deal with leg entanglements.

As for texting and posting on this forum while I’m driving…what of it? How do you think I have so much time post here?

I’ve driven well over a million miles and have never been in an accident. Texting, smoking a cigar and steering with my feet I’m safer than 90% of the drivers on the road.
You forgot to add how you’re listening to Joe Rogan’s podcast while driving and jerking off with one hand bc Sean Strickland is the guest and I guess you really can beat up Mike Tyson then.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
People who pass me in the right hand lane:cursing:
Drives me nuts too - it's basically the hallmark of a terrible driver - especially when they've got a left lane wide open to pass and they're instead using the right.:crazy2:

This ties in with people that pass on the right, who are going 80mph+, using the far right/exit lane as the passing/fast lane. Sofxckingdangerous.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Drives me nuts too - it's basically the hallmark of a terrible driver - especially when they've got a left lane wide open to pass and they're instead using the right.:crazy2:

This ties in with people that pass on the right, who are going 80mph+, using the far right/exit lane as the passing/fast lane. Sofxckingdangerous.
If you are in a 3/4 lane highway and in a center lane then I agree.

If it’s 2 lanes and you are getting passed on the right, you are going too slow.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
People who don't pick up their dog sh!t.

People who put the sh!t in a bag and leave it on the sidewalk.

I life on dog sh!t lane.

Hundreds of people walk their dogs down my street to sh!t and ****.

It smells like dog urine.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Havoc and Chocki