***The Official Pet Peeve Thread***

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
The freeway on ramp is for getting up to freeway speed, not the first quarter mile of actual freeway.
:roflmao:@ getting up to freeway speed

There's a good segment of the population where I live that will completely stop on the on-ramp if they can't comfortably merge right away. Even if the on-ramp lane goes for another half mile. And to make a second simultaneous cluster-fugg, someone in the right lane of the highway/freeway will stop to let them in. Rear end collisions for everyone. :dancing:

Last edited:
Reactions: john4surf

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Ever wonder what the little white specs on the bottom of Thomas' English muffins are? It's farina, made from soft wheat semolina, the same stuff that goes into Cream of Wheat. It's there to prevent the dough from sticking to the griddle. Not everyone uses farina for their English muffins; McDonald's uses corn meal.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Ever wonder what the little white specs on the bottom of Thomas' English muffins are? It's farina, made from soft wheat semolina, the same stuff that goes into Cream of Wheat. It's there to prevent the dough from sticking to the griddle. Not everyone uses farina for their English muffins; McDonald's uses corn meal.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I don’t give 3 flying fucks about your fuckn farina. That sh!t needs to go. Newsome just banned skittles, but I say ban farina. and cornmeal while we are at it. Mother effen sh!t.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
lately....back paddling punks (this morn), crazy religious/racial organizations that threaten students & finding out we're out of cream cheese after i've already toasted my last cinnamon-raisin bagel.

pee_pee

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 25, 2012
when selling a great board on craigslist, but it's clear the buyer moved here recently for a tech job and can't surf and is just gonna wreck it in the shorebreak, plus tries to haggle, says its .5 liters too much, wants it anyways, then lists it on craigslist for $100 more a few days later :socrazy:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
People
Cars in traffic who think they’re being safe by giving a ton of room to the car in front of them. You’re not being safe, you’re being unpredictable.

How much room are you going leave this time? When are you going to stop?

Nobody knows..
after the whole Tyson thing this might be the second dumbest thing you’ve posted here?

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is an acceptable/predictable following distance and at what speed?