***The Official Personalized License Plates Thread***

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I saw a mother driving a car in S. OC with a license plate that said "SPANK ME".
I'm not against a little consensual spanking.

Up here most people are too poor for vanity plates but bumper sticker culture is alive and well.

I recently saw a sticker on an SUV in line at a fast food joint that was preaching the importance of beating your kids. I can't remember the exact quote but that was definitely the gist of it. This driver had other opinions as well but that was the one most stuck out to me.

When I see a multiple pro assault rifle stickers, a "Trump Won" sticker and a confederate flag sticker on a vehicle it feels fairly unnecessary to have a sticker celebrating domestic violence since it is basically already implied but I appreciated this persons willingness to be explicit about it.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
I'm not against a little consensual spanking.

Up here most people are too poor for vanity plates but bumper sticker culture is alive and well.

I recently saw a sticker on an SUV in line at a fast food joint that was preaching the importance of beating your kids. I can't remember the exact quote but that was definitely the gist of it. This driver had other opinions as well but that was the one most stuck out to me.

When I see a multiple pro assault rifle stickers, a "Trump Won" sticker and a confederate flag sticker on a vehicle it feels fairly unnecessary to have a sticker celebrating domestic violence since it is basically already implied but I appreciated this persons willingness to be explicit about it.
I’ll never forget the “famous” bumper sticker, ‘I choked Linda Lovelace’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Don't know how wise it was at the time, but a friend in HS had a Chevy van we tooled around in with the plate RUHI2.
Funny, I don't remember ever getting pulled over for a roust.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
i once wuz at my local DMV, tried to get me this: RWRIGHT,
7 letters of our alphabet, on a license plate, but another randy wright had it,
back in the '90's, errr...

that said,
i still remember a car with CUMTUNG on it,
parked on the next block over in Venice, hahahahaha,
personal platez be cool, imho...
rwright!
:waving:

Matilija

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 27, 2010
A guy I used to know from the gym 25 years ago had CIAOBOX On a gay ass VW Rabbit of all things. He said chicks would pull up to him all the time smiling and giving him the thumbs up. He said he sold it to the DMV by telling him he worked construction and had a huge lunch box! Legendary.