***The Official LA Isn't So Bad Thread***

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Here’s some graffiti I can get down with…

Guy I worked with when I lived in LA turned out to be a legit tagger. Like oh sh!t thats you that put that up on the side of the 10 etc. His style was fresh and he was a ninja at getting crazy places and putting pieces up.

1703889803647.png

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Guy I worked with when I lived in LA turned out to be a legit tagger. Like oh sh!t thats you that put that up on the side of the 10 etc. His style was fresh and he was a ninja at getting crazy places and putting pieces up.

View attachment 169525

I'm OK with the graffiti at the Sullivan Canyon Nazi camp-

There's also a leg burner staircase for quad development.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

View attachment 169525
The thrill of the adventure is half of it. In my Brooklyn days when most of my friends were graffiti artists and I’d often tag along with them onto rooftops, into train yards and subway tunnels, etc. some of it can get downright stupid scary and many have pushed “the art of getting up” to insane levels. There’s also a dark side to it. Suicide amongst graffiti writers is like a plague. I lost one of my best friends to it. Obviously it’s a pretty underground and mostly anonymous community so statistics are anecdotal at best. But many think it has something to do with long term frequent exposure to spray paint fumes. Or it may have more to do with the personality types of those attracted to that scene.

Reactions: Chocki

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Interesting that you singled out my post, which is saying pretty much the same thing as a lot of other posts. Wonder why?
Gimme a break. It has nothing to do with sex or gender. You're just miserable and negative. It's a pattern. Don't try to play some tired old card.
You want to post on a site where people talk tons of sh!t? Then you're subject to it too. Grow a thicker skin.
I like you even less now.

Witchipoo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 16, 2010
East of Malibu
Gimme a break. It has nothing to do with sex or gender. You're just miserable and negative. It's a pattern. Don't try to play some tired old card.
You want to post on a site where people talk tons of sh!t? Then you're subject to it too. Grow a thicker skin.
I like you even less now.
You seem upset.:roflmao::crazy2: