***The Official 2024 What Are You Listening To Thread***

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
I gotta share this ...
On my android, on this forum I can listen to two embedded YouTube videos at the same time, which I've always done by accident when I'm going down the line post by post listening to stuff real quick. Tonight, I did this on porpoise with LBKpilot's posts. These two pairings tonight worked pretty well...
&

Also

&

It's light out, good waves in Maryland this morning time to punch out gear up and go!
Thanks for the tunes everyone :shaka::waving:
How are the waves around Dundalk? I was sentenced to Fort Holabird on 4 different occasions.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Dundalk is Baltimore I believe. No waves there.
Sorry, I didn’t know how to post with a tongue in cheek face. Are you surfing Ocean City (MD not NJ). My wife’s parents used to own a motel there but I don’t recall much in the way of surfable waves when we visited. John

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
At least half of all days, more even, places like ocean city MD do well to represent the most minimal, if not marginal side of surfable waves but it gets good. It's been a good year, IMO since the end of August, for here. Tonight got fun, chest+ but that first post when I was getting off work was Good, I f you were 20 and on your game, knew where to go and had a friend and a little time, but I saw such a person coming out after having having little success. I made an adult decision and went to bed. Kinda bothers me I did that.

Reactions: john4surf

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
And because I saw that, in my feed came this... Like early Black Sabbath and stuff...

Blew me away I almost had to pull over a few times...