*** The Official 2023 What Are You Listening To Thread ***

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
One of my not so guilty pleasures bc yeah they’re kinda cheesy but there are some talented dudes in the band and when I saw them in concert right around this tour they kicked ass

San Gabriel Valley local

Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2002
San Gabriel Valley, CA
This is one of the videos I posted on YouTube, it was the most memorable and surreal concert experience I've ever had for sure.

I entered the lottery to buy tickets but wasn't picked initially. Then I got an email on Monday that additional tickets would be released but I missed the release time on Tuesday and none were available when I checked throughout the day.

I put it out of my mind but late Wednesday I remembered the email said "If none are currently available, continue to check back as some tickets may be released up until doors open day of show," so at 5:45 pm, 45 minutes before doors opened, I tried again and there they were.

I told my wife to drive straight from her work to the Roxy and I drove through rush hour traffic from the SGV to meet her there. One of the things we bonded over when we first met was Neil Young lol.

Once I realized he was playing Tonight's the Night from start to finish I was in disbelief, and then they did the same with Everybody Knows This is Nowhere. It was a just a great night.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This is one of the videos I posted on YouTube, it was the most memorable and surreal concert experience I've ever had for sure.

I entered the lottery to buy tickets but wasn't picked initially. Then I got an email on Monday that additional tickets would be released but I missed the release time on Tuesday and none were available when I checked throughout the day.

I put it out of my mind but late Wednesday I remembered the email said "If none are currently available, continue to check back as some tickets may be released up until doors open day of show," so at 5:45 pm, 45 minutes before doors opened, I tried again and there they were.

I told my wife to drive straight from her work to the Roxy and I drove through rush hour traffic from the SGV to meet her there. One of the things we bonded over when we first met was Neil Young lol.

Once I realized he was playing Tonight's the Night from start to finish I was in disbelief, and then they did the same with Everybody Knows This is Nowhere. It was a just a great night.
You are supremely lucky!