The Lincoln Project

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Has a problem with the one guy. But that's the extent of it. Their anti-populist tendencies remain untouched and will continue unabated.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Has a problem with the one guy. But that's the extent of it. Their anti-populist tendencies remain untouched and will continue unabated.
The Lincoln Project was "anti-populist"?

that's a pretty big stretch

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The Lincoln Project was "anti-populist"?

that's a pretty big stretch
They were anti-Trump, which was great. They served their purpose. But like all RINO's, they're going to have to figure out where they want to hang out long-term.

Reactions: afoaf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The Lincoln Project was useful and served a purpose. But I'm not sad at all about the way they're imploding.

Reactions: Aruka and afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hey I want my props I called it these people are hot deuxdeux from the jump.

Back in August Hal tried to be a hideous soiboi and talk sh!t on football, and I told him to kick rocks and post Lincoln Project tweets because this was old back then.

Here is an older "The Lincoln Project" thread where I used their financial filings to show that they're parasitic, Lyme disease transmitting insects:

Note in the football thread, I made ifallalot select a team in his new home state, and he picked Arizona, and Zonie State completely fucking Shang Tsung fatality possessed and owned their souls, 70 - 7.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and Aruka