The Jordan Peterson Thread

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
FF did you watch the JRP with Debourah Soh?

I thought she was very measured and not transphobic at all.

I can tell JR is smitten and wants to F her.

#Metoo

Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Can you contribute to my Kickstarter!

My friend's friend who lives in the gay world says lesbians always show up in the jeep carrying a burrito.

I don't know if it's true.

One of my former students who is a lesbian emailed me and she was telling my how she made fresh salsa and burritos for dinner and I told the story and she said it could be true

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I don't get why people don't focus on specific fixable problems.

That is how you get meaningful change.

I would add health care to the list.

That would really help the blacks, and the other poor loosers in general.
Can we divert a few dozen billion from the military and rebuild some impoverished urban communities? Maybe even provide some training in the trades so that the residents of those communities can be the ones who do the rebuilding?

Also legalize drugs.

Mandatory 2 year military service might also be worth considering.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Can we divert a few dozen billion from the military and rebuild some impoverished urban communities? Maybe even provide some training in the trades so that the residents of those communities can be the ones who do the rebuilding?

Also legalize drugs.

Mandatory 2 year military service might also be worth considering.
Divert a few dozen billion from the military, yes! The distribution at the final accounting would be interesting to see.

Training in working from home via zoom? This is especially troublesome. What were they doing before?

I personally think that the fallout from “legalization of drugs” requires some definitive boundaries. Fentanyl? Meth? Jeez, now that self driving cars for the masses are on the horizon, Qualudes for everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo