The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
who are you referring to? trump? I've said multiple times on multiple threads that I believe he was an island underage prostitution client

do you think he was?
How would I know? Maybe. More likely than most. Who is more likely than trump to have had sexxwith young girls with Epstein? The English prince dude... OK. After him...

Reactions: crustBrother

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So that dude, Barr. But not trump? Why not trump? He seems like the most likely person to have used Epstein's services. He is an admitted user of prostitutes. He's probably paid for sex hundreds or even thousands of times. Am I missing something here?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He had the most to lose. He was spending the rest of his life in prison as a sex offender. Death was the easy way out.

What do you think would have happened at a trial? They have his files. He was arrested for sex trafficking. The evidence At trial would have related to, you guessed it, sex trafficking. Who was on the plane or who visited the island have nothing to do with the charges. I know you probably watched LA Law (I think that was the 1960s right?) but trials aren’t free for alls where people just spout off information.

But let’s discuss - How would the Clinton’s orchestrate this? Bill was president a quarter century ago. Hillary was a disgraced loser to Trump with no political future. Yet they had access to top level federal prison staff? Or to Trump’s DoJ? How?

Lol.
The Clintons are far from broke. They had and still have access to the wet work people. The Clinton Foundation has loads of money.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The Clintons are far from broke. They had and still have access to the wet work people. The Clinton Foundation has loads of money.
So you think Bill did it?

Given your inept attempt to put the “who is Stu Azole” puzzle together I’d think you might start to question your sleuthing skills, but I guess not.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So you think Bill did it?

Given your inept attempt to put the “who is Stu Azole” puzzle together I’d think you might start to question your sleuthing skills, but I guess not.
I didn’t say that either of them did it. They’re complicit.

Nobody. That’s who @StuAzole is. Internet trolls can’t be somebody. It’s against the rules.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
who are you referring to? trump? I've said multiple times on multiple threads that I believe he was an island underage prostitution client

do you think he was?
Doesn't matter. There could be photographs of Trump screwing 15 year olds and DNA evidence and the whole works and he wouldn't lose any votes from his cult.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So that dude, Barr. But not trump? Why not trump? He seems like the most likely person to have used Epstein's services. He is an admitted user of prostitutes. He's probably paid for sex hundreds or even thousands of times. Am I missing something here?
Bill Barr wades comfortably in the deepest end of the deep state pool.

Reactions: crustBrother

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
There could be photographs of Trump screwing 15 year olds and DNA evidence and the whole works and he wouldn't lose any votes from his cult
I agree. But near as I can tell his cult is maybe 50% of the Republican voters. The other half just dislikes him less than they dislike Biden. I think an Epstein island conviction would destroy any possibility of him being reelected.

Not that there is any possibility of that happening. 17 years and not a single island client convicted. Never will be.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Trump and Epstein were longtime friends well before Trump became president.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side

(WE LIKED THE SAME sh!t)

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
On all, Clinton’s name appears 73 times in the documents unsealed Wednesday; Trump’s name appears four times.

In previously released court documents, Giuffre said that she met Clinton on Epstein’s private Caribbean island, but did not accuse him of any wrongdoing. Clinton, who has been photographed on Epstein's airplane, denied ever visiting the island.

(HE SMOKED BUT NEVER INHALED!!!)

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Both Clinton and Trump are lying sacks of sh!t. We know this. Only one is running for President and is in court for 91 Felony's.