The Insane Hawaiian

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
He's been at it about 12 years now. Has quite a few followers. His videos are a bit slow, but with patience you will find the hilarity in the subtle nuances of his method and madness, that I suspect have captured 75k viewers. He often presents the bottle with a simple hand wave like Vanna White, taps on the bottle prior to a chug, does a sing a long to background music. Its actually his older works that I prefer which I think he made in an apartment in Waikiki but not sure. Dude can seriously chug and put any Delta Sigma Phi broh boi to shame. Who is dis bruddah??

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
YouTube $$$$ is so over rated ... well bruddah'z got the burpies down ...
Not much fun carrying that much weight around ... Skippy & Israel (Iz) can attest if they were alive ... Hele On bruddah while you still can go. Drink till you drown ...
Hawaii ........ done

Last edited:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I used to know a guy just like that, same ritualistic mannerisms bodily reactions all of it, and occasionally when in a hurry to get my swerve on i would slam a 40 of malt liquor as fast as he did the first one, but not the second. That's next level, but my point is I know all about what he's feeling right there and for me it was often sad, lonely, just the way i liked it.
I hope he will transcend this period and be able to enjoy it.
Or, continue to own it. A true champion in my book.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don't know why anyone finds that funny or amusing.
It makes people feel better about their mess of a life if they can mock and look down on others. I hope they guy is enjoying himself and at least makes some money off of it.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
12 years of youtube malt liquor 40oz chugging (not particularly enjoying) video history. He looks about 40y/o and still plays Edward 40 hands:socrazy:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Sadly, his chances of making it into his 70s are not good. Too bad, prob a cool guy IRL. People with that kind of weight, especially those who drink like that, don't tend to live long lives.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I remember a guy in high school, a tall and skinny dude, and at parties he would challenge people to a drinking contest- who could drink three 12oz beers the fastest, for money of course. Then he would get the three bottles, put them together and with the necks in his mouth, turn them upside down. As fast as the bottles could empty the beer went straight down his throat (he could somehow open his diaphram). You could not possibly drink them faster. He would win that bet two times a night. Then he was done.

Hope he's not still doing that...