The greatest threat facing America today is white supremacy.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
right, now post a video of white lady freaking out in the plane when they didnt get their seat.
Those types of videos make it to most news channels all the time, especially if there are any racial slurs thrown on. Those channels will never show it if it’s a POC at fault though. Except for Fox, of course :roflmao:

Reactions: Chocki

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Those types of videos make it to most news channels all the time, especially if there are any racial slurs thrown on. Those channels will never show it if it’s a POC at fault though. Except for Fox, of course :roflmao:
That's why Doug and GromsDad are here.

Never have they ever posted a video of white people behaving badly or commiting a crime.

But we still can't call them racist.

Ist verboten.

Reactions: grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Preach. I love how everyone calls crazy white ladies Karens now but it would be incredibly racist if you posted something about Shanequas etc.

Racism is confusing.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
regardless of news outlets.

i can find videos of POC behaving poorly.

i can fin d videos of white people behaving poorly just as easily. fire up youtube whatever youre looking for is there.

i dont believe White supremacy is as widely rampant as news is reporting but i also thing the premise of this post is downright idiotic to put it the nicest way possible. like tell me youre racist without telling me youre racist type sh!t.

and if it you break it down - white people are responsible for more documented drama these days than our muslim boogeymen/women, or MS13's, or Crips and Bloods.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
regardless of news outlets.

i can find videos of POC behaving poorly.

i can fin d videos of white people behaving poorly just as easily. fire up youtube whatever youre looking for is there.
Course you can. Between you tube, world star hip hop, Breitbart etc you can find every form of crappy behavior from every combination of ilk to another. The bigger issue is how these videos are curated, the narrative behind them, and the way that the public's view point on issues is shifted because of it.

i dont believe White supremacy is as widely rampant as news is reporting
I don't either. Most decent people reject it and just want to go about living their life in relative peace with everyone. IMO the media and politicians have hijacked "white supremacy" as a cover for wealth supremacy. Keep the plebians fighting amongst themselves, otherwise they go after the king.

Reactions: PRCD and CutnSnip

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Course you can. Between you tube, world star hip hop, Breitbart etc you can find every form of crappy behavior from every combination of ilk to another. The bigger issue is how these videos are curated, the narrative behind them, and the way that the public's view point on issues is shifted because of it.

I don't either. Most decent people reject it and just want to go about living their life in relative peace with everyone. IMO the media and politicians have hijacked "white supremacy" as a cover for wealth supremacy. Keep the plebians fighting amongst themselves, otherwise they go after the king.
Elvis? Good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I find the charge of "white supremacism" leveled at white middle class American people to be particularly offensive. My grandfathers both fought Nazism in Europe. Both were wounded. One spent 7 month in a Polish prison camp after he was shot down. None were secretly sympathetic to Nazism. They understood who they were fighting.

"White supremacist" is a scapegoating epithet similar to what was used to justify killing German Jews or Russian/Ukranian kulaks in the 1920s-1940s. It's a precursor to murder.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I believe that 'white nationalism' refers to extremists seeking violence - the idea is that this group has cause more and will cause more death destruction compared to other groups (muslim extremists, rando street gangs, rando violence) - media def. plays it up too much and regular ole' whites do the most American thing that they can...become offended. White Americans have a weird passion for being offended.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
How many airport ticket counters have white supremacists destroyed this year? How much of the day to day crimes, murders, mayhem etc etc are attributed to white supremacy? How does this compare to crime, murder, mayhem committed by non white supremacists?

Calling white supremacy the greatest threat to his nation is actual racism simply because it's a straw man made up to allow the government not to focus resources where they are needed....in black and brown neighborhoods.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Be on the lookout for white supremacists (and CNN employees)....and Denver Public Schools are not racist.

Does that include hispanics as a group or only as qualified by skin pigmentation, facial shape, etc.?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
How many airport ticket counters have white supremacists destroyed this year? How much of the day to day crimes, murders, mayhem etc etc are attributed to white supremacy? How does this compare to crime, murder, mayhem committed by non white supremacists?

Calling white supremacy the greatest threat to his nation is actual racism simply because it's a straw man made up to allow the government not to focus resources where they are needed....in black and brown neighborhoods.
the point is that they are measuring stuff in terms of organized groups. This is why they dont cite car accidents or heart attacks.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Does that include hispanics as a group or only as qualified by skin pigmentation, facial shape, etc.?
What if you look like Bernardo O'Higgins?
1639505767787.png

White is technically a color too. And Irish are technically LatinX.