The Great Delusion

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You can wear any type of clothing with an electric bike, go up steep hills with ease. An e-bike to a train to a hub and then by e-bike again to work or another destination is a fine system.
It’s a good option for some people. My son is at SDSU and doesn’t have a car. This is how he gets around - Escooter/train.

Another good option for people who commute to work is live close to where they work and they just walk.

My work (which is pollution prevention, ironically) would be impossible with this system. Have to carry a thousand pounds of tools and equipment to multiple locations all over the state anywhere from 1 block to 300 miles from my house. There still isn’t even an EV on the market that would work for me.

My home location is such that I rarely drive at all for personal reasons. Groceries, going out, etc are mostly done on foot or bike (human powered bike).

Choice is key.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
maybe the welfare queen will post a picture of his bike....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I got a ride in this week...with this neck thing I have not been able to ride which is depressing as fkkkkk

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
maybe the welfare queen will post a picture of his bike....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I got a ride in this week...with this neck thing I have not been able to ride which is depressing as fkkkkk

You should be nicer to your chef.