The Froghouse racist

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Frog House (PCH by River Jetty in Newport) A real OG surfshop, best prices on used fins & wax. I can't resist telling the counter guys how I used to get wax there for a dollar for all you could get stacked in between your thumb and fingers.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Frog House (PCH by River Jetty in Newport) A real OG surfshop, best prices on used fins & wax. I can't resist telling the counter guys how I used to get wax there for a dollar for all you could get stacked in between your thumb and fingers.
Love that my local still gives out free wax and I dont need used wax.

• Haha
Reactions: sickdog

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Nope. Froghouse? The surf shop in Newport? What?

History has proven them cowardly white people?

Needs more.
I didn’t get the Frog House reference related to the yt people. I know what the Frog House is, I felt up a lot of boards there. Bought a few too. Great shop. I looked up the yt people for youse guys to see if anyone else can make sense of it.

*we may have some posting here on the erBB. Can you think of any?

Reactions: parkiteric

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
Frog House is the last best surf shop existing in coastal OC. I don't know what this "racist" sh!t is about. Dumb post.
Froghouse is the best surf shop in California to me. Second is Board Source. Been going there since I was a teen probably because they have the best deals and take really great care of me. Im an Asian-American and they dont give me racist vibes.

Reactions: ReForest