Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2002
San Gabriel Valley, CA

Check out the ratings and review section :monkey: :

3 ValueOut of 5
3 Meets expectations Out of 5
3 Quality Out of 5
Girth is a consideration

I'm about the thickness of a tuna can. Squeezing into this little guy was a nearly impossible and almost ruined my session. However copious amounts of lubricant helped me get it in and finish the job.

Reply from CVS/pharmacy

2 months ago
Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience with the Hello Cake Stroker Double Sided Men's Personal Massager Toy. We take customer feedback very seriously and are committed to providing our customers with high quality products. We encourage you to contact us at 1-888-607-4CVS (1-888-607-4287). You can also visit our Online Help page: https://www.cvs.com/help/help_index.jsp.
Regards,
CVS Customer Relations

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
cvs stands for c(u)nt/vagina simulators

Last edited:

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
"Daddy, what's a buzzy butt do?
My dad used to work in promotions for Procter and Gamble. He famously came up with a promotion for Spic and Span to give away live goldfish. It was so outlandish it got him hired on as an ad man eventually on Madison Avenue. When dad worked for P&G, he convinced them to put toys on the outside of all kinds of their products - cars shrink wrapped onto bottles of detergent, etc. My pops was also a wisecracking joker. I can only imagine him as marketing exec today trying to convince Johnson and Johnson to put a buzzy butt on a bottle of baby oil. 1704922146710.png

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I heard a large percentage of women shopping for groceries/running errands have a vibrating plug in. Heard it's all the rage. Anyone else hear that?

Edit - I may have heard that here. :shrug:
That sounds handy!

I'm still happy I don't have a vajayjay.

I don't know how the girls do it.

Dresses. Open toe shoes. Makeup. Hair stuff.

I'd rather wear a pair of boots and a holey t-shirt than deal with that kind of sh!t.

The women deserve this vibrating thing because I'm just going to lob one in their hair and roll over and go to sleep.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
That sounds handy!

I'm still happy I don't have a vajayjay.

I don't know how the girls do it.

Dresses. Open toe shoes. Makeup. Hair stuff.

I'd rather wear a pair of boots and a holey t-shirt than deal with that kind of sh!t.

The women deserve this vibrating thing because I'm just going to lob one in their hair and roll over and go to sleep.
You forgot to login as the sensual writer.