The Craigslist Thread

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010

"her personality is oat milk"
:roflmao:

Disclaimer stuff first:

Shows many signs of wear. Bumps, bruises, dings repaired with moderate haste. Pressure dents here and there. SanO rock bites on the fins. Board is, however, perfectly watertight and ready to surf.

Check out the photos before arranging a viewing. Please do not ask to see the board and make disparaging mouth noises while eyeing the various damages and then ask for a lower price. Please do not show up and shake your head sadly and act like you “can’t pay the asking price,” because we both know you can: this is North County and you probably have a job in tech development or tech marketing or tech sales or cashed out on an NFT and have at least 3 brand new Andreinis (unwaxed, unridden) in the garage overlooking Cardiff beside the Tesla Model X and a custom Varial vBowls Ryan warned you might not be the right board for Barneys beach break, but of course you didn’t listen (he was right). At least you got the resin dot. Maybe you even throw down 2k for a Burch fish on occasion to heft some Japanese street cred, especially since it looks so nice in the Sprinter beside the MOTE Massive you waited a year to get from OZ (your friends decided it would be “the perfect cliffs board”) and an Ericson edge bottom you like to show off in the lot but don’t know how to ride and will never ride in decent waves (kinda stings you paid Pilgrim $2400 US + shipping all the way from the East coast and you def should have ordered one bigger than 5’10). The point is, you have money to spend while your wife is away in Nosara on a breathwork retreat (her personality is oat milk), and here is a board actually made for southern CA waves - so don’t show up and act like you aren’t going to buy it - because if you don’t, someone else definitely will.

lofatkilla

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 13, 2004
VENTURA, CA

Just like the real estate market, prices eventually will come down.
Nice to see the "glassed in" twin fins are included.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Reactions: paunch23

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia

"her personality is oat milk"
:roflmao:

Disclaimer stuff first:

Shows many signs of wear. Bumps, bruises, dings repaired with moderate haste. Pressure dents here and there. SanO rock bites on the fins. Board is, however, perfectly watertight and ready to surf.

Check out the photos before arranging a viewing. Please do not ask to see the board and make disparaging mouth noises while eyeing the various damages and then ask for a lower price. Please do not show up and shake your head sadly and act like you “can’t pay the asking price,” because we both know you can: this is North County and you probably have a job in tech development or tech marketing or tech sales or cashed out on an NFT and have at least 3 brand new Andreinis (unwaxed, unridden) in the garage overlooking Cardiff beside the Tesla Model X and a custom Varial vBowls Ryan warned you might not be the right board for Barneys beach break, but of course you didn’t listen (he was right). At least you got the resin dot. Maybe you even throw down 2k for a Burch fish on occasion to heft some Japanese street cred, especially since it looks so nice in the Sprinter beside the MOTE Massive you waited a year to get from OZ (your friends decided it would be “the perfect cliffs board”) and an Ericson edge bottom you like to show off in the lot but don’t know how to ride and will never ride in decent waves (kinda stings you paid Pilgrim $2400 US + shipping all the way from the East coast and you def should have ordered one bigger than 5’10). The point is, you have money to spend while your wife is away in Nosara on a breathwork retreat (her personality is oat milk), and here is a board actually made for southern CA waves - so don’t show up and act like you aren’t going to buy it - because if you don’t, someone else definitely will.
Fail: not a single word about Albums.
Try harder.
:p

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Speaking of sad pads, I've been trying to justify picking this one up for over a month now.
$350 never ridden

A couple others on the cheap

$400

$200

$475

money4coffeeman

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 31, 2005

Just like the real estate market, prices eventually will come down.
Nice to see the "glassed in" twin fins are included.
Same glassing, same darker ding repair spot on deck...I'm almost 100% certain that was one of my lis' that I bought 2nd hand (paid no more than $500 for, more likely 450) and sold for about the same..

money4coffeeman

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 31, 2005
Same glassing, same darker ding repair spot on deck...I'm almost 100% certain that was one of my lis' that I bought 2nd hand (paid no more than $500 for, more likely 450) and sold for about the same..
Correction, I'm 100% sure...
And...there were small pressures a a few small dings when I owned it. I guess I'm the idiot...

• Wow
Reactions: lofatkilla

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015

• Wow
Reactions: ReForest