Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Fvck these assh*les

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I really don’t get why we here in the United States give a fuck about them. Weddings, baby announcements, etc it all gets so much coverage here. Didn’t we fight for our independence from England?

Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I really don’t get why we here in the United States give a fook about them. Weddings, baby announcements, etc it all gets so much coverage here. Didn’t we fight for our independence from England?
Because it sells? Hal cared enough to start the thread.

The royal family is Caucasian. Of course they’re racist.

• Haha

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Almost all of my DNA is British. All of it would be British if the Vikings hadn't invaded and the 2nd wave out of Africa hadn't bred with Neanderthals...and there is that niggly little contact in the Caribbean.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Almost all of my DNA is British. All of it would be British if the Vikings hadn't invaded and the 2nd wave out of Africa hadn't bred with Neanderthals...and there is that niggly little contact in the Caribbean.
I’m reading a book about the evolution of hominids right that that hypothesizes that the migration patterns may have looked different than most evolutionary biologists have thought for decades.

ancestors of Neanderthals and Denisovans may have migrated back into Africa at some point.

it’s interesting stuff

also:

Last edited:

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I’m reading a book about the evolution of hominids right that that hypothesizes that the migration patterns may have looked different than most evolutionary biologists have thought for decades.

ancestors of Neanderthals and Denisovans may have migrated back into Africa at some point.

it’s interesting stuff

also:
Yeah, Africans have Neanderthal DNA too. What's the name of the book?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Wife: "Let's watch this"
Me: "Um, OK"

An hour later...

Wife: "Why do we care about these people again?"
Me: "I dunno, you're the one who wanted to watch this garbage"

• Haha