the best way to use a bidet , or most common way to use them and are you talking about experience not just something you heard or saw on the internet

James -Bummer Jim-Devlin

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2004
kauai- excramento
www.flickr.com
So many questions ====question mark question mark!
So is it in the Europe that there's a regular toilet and next to it is a bedit?
So in that case do you defecate in the regular toilet and then switch over to have a wash?

And do you sit on it backwards facing the wall?

Is the bidit water at a temperature that i would assume is comfortable?
And is the pressure Unlimited?

So you just wash it down ( my luck I would spray water all over everywhere and I guess ya got to grab the jewels and hold them out of the spray especially in the position of facing the wall)
Then you would assume it's clean,
or do you get your hands down there and see?

Is there always some TV or Rags or something to dry yourself down there or do you just walk out so wet

And some countries bathrooms there is no toilet paper and they don't want you to use toilet paper to flush down with the stuff? The pipes not being able to handle anything except pure business

Something about there are towels or cloths to wipe the anus and then you put it in a trash can like objects for removal?

Since I'm surely anal and I've always had a problem keeping the Keel clean and not defowled hope I get to try this system one day?

Always remember what the colonel always told me

Never pass up a chance to use the bathroom

never trust a fart

And never let an erection not get used

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
I had a life changing bidet experience while renting an air bnb in Solana Beach. It was one of
those Japanese smart toilets (I think it was a Toto) that shot warm water with pin point precision
onto your asshole for a good minute or so.
You could make adjustments to the spray in real time on the remote control.
Say you wanted to tickle your taint? no problema! Disperse those dingle berries? Done!
It even had a blow dryer that gently dried your bunghole, no chapping, no need for TP, and let me
tell you...it's almost as good as getting rimmed.
Another bonus was the heated seat with heat settings, of course.

Highly recommended!! A++

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
1-) no TP down the pipes...

Never travelled to Greece, or any other island nation, I assume? We have the same set up here at home. No sewage lines on a volcanic island, too expensive to dig em. So each home, or building, has its own sewage treatment, per building code. Our machine has lasted almost 20 years now, thanks to not flushing anything but bodily waste down. Our neighbor has had to change his machine 2 times over the same period, he chooses to flush the TP, and other solids he shouldn't. Machine costs 5 grand. What would you do? 10k over 20 years, and flush TP? Or use a trash can, and only pay 5k once?

:shrug:

2-) bidet is the best invention known to man. That said, we don't have them... easy enough to sh¡t n shower. No?

3-) it sits on the toilet facing the wall, it sits on the bidet facing the door.

4-) getting your hands in there is precisely what the bidet avoids. TP is about as disgusting as can be, having to put ones fingers close to the area of detonation. Bidet does away with that, at least until its all clean down there, and all you need is a towel to dry off.

5-) most modern bidets incorporate a warm jet of air, so you needen't even towel off.

6-) as an American in Europe, the best thing one can do is assimilate or GTFO. That said, the little brush by the toilet is so you can wipe down the porcelain when done, eliminating any skid marks. It's also custom to shoot a short jet of cold water when done showering to clean off the residual soap and hair, etc. thus leaving the shower as clean as you found it for the next person to shower. Especially after soaking in bathtubs!

PLEASE USE THE BRUSH, AND RINSE OFF THE SHOWER AFTER EACH USE, YOU DIRTY FINGERED PORCINES!!!!

:shameonyou::monkey::nana::roflmao::waving::shaka:

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
1-) no TP down the pipes...

Never travelled to Greece, or any other island nation, I assume? We have the same set up here at home. No sewage lines on a volcanic island, too expensive to dig em. So each home, or building, has its own sewage treatment, per building code. Our machine has lasted almost 20 years now, thanks to not flushing anything but bodily waste down. Our neighbor has had to change his machine 2 times over the same period, he chooses to flush the TP, and other solids he shouldn't. Machine costs 5 grand. What would you do? 10k over 20 years, and flush TP? Or use a trash can, and only pay 5k once?

2-) bidet is the best invention known to man. That said, we don't have them... easy enough to sh¡t n shower. No?

3-) it sits on the toilet facing the wall, it sits on the bidet facing the door.

4-) getting your hands in there is precisely what the bidet avoids. TP is about as disgusting as can be, having to put ones fingers close to the area of detonation. Bidet does away with that, at least until its all clean down there, and all you need is a towel to dry off.

5-) most modern bidets incorporate a warm jet of air, so you needen't even towel off.

6-) as an American in Europe, the best thing one can do is assimilate or GTFO. That said, the little brush by the toilet is so you can wipe down the porcelain when done, eliminating any skid marks. It's also custom to shoot a short jet of cold water when done showering to clean off the residual soap and hair, etc. thus leaving the shower as clean as you found it for the next person to shower. Especially after soaking in bathtubs!

PLEASE USE THE BRUSH, AND RINSE OFF THE SHOWER AFTER EACH USE, YOU DIRTY FINGERED PORCINES!!!!

:shameonyou::monkey::nana::roflmao::waving::shaka:
When Caca came to visit did he mammalize the soap in your shower?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
When Caca came to visit did he mammalize the soap in your shower?
He didn't stay with us. I do hope he didn't flush his TP at his hotel.

He can say though.

I doubt it came as any surprise to him.

Apparently the lad is quite well traveled.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
TP is public enemy Número Uno.

Been struggling with an annoying health issue for a full year and TP is simply bad for business. Had to learn how to use that little shower by the toilet... Struggled a bit at first but once you get used to it you never look back... literally.

Bidets are more difficult because you can't aim like you can with that little shower... you kinda have to aim your ass on it, blind. Also problem with Bidet is... what about the fucking excess? With the showery thingy it just goes down the toilet, but on a bidet? Feels like you would need to remove the excess with TP before using it, completely defeating the purpose of the thing, which is to avoid the cheese grater that TP can be if you're ass is struggling.

Getting old sucks, you can't even take a sh!t in peace.

And no, not talking about hemorrhoids, just a fucking internal fissure that never fucking heals. Fucking thing is hell and makes you wanna give up on life... thankfully it seems to finally be getting better after a whole fucking year that put me on the sidelines... there was no surfing for me for the entirety of 2022 and no exercises whatsoever, that's how fucking bad that sh!t is. Still not 100% though but starting to manage to live my life.

This was a safe space, right? RIGHT?!

• Wow
Reactions: $kully

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
He didn't stay with us. I do hope he didn't flush his TP at his hotel.

He can say though.

I doubt it came as any surprise to him.

Apparently the lad is quite well traveled.

No TP flushing while on the island.

I generally expect not to flush TP on an island.

I think Hawaii and Japan are the few islands where TP is flushed.

Most of the planet does not flush TP.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
TP is public enemy Número Uno.

Been struggling with an annoying health issue for a full year and TP is simply bad for business. Had to learn how to use that little shower by the toilet... Struggled a bit at first but once you get used to it you never look back... literally.

Bidets are more difficult because you can't aim like you can with that little shower... you kinda have to aim your ass on it, blind. Also problem with Bidet is... what about the fucking excess? With the showery thingy it just goes down the toilet, but on a bidet? Feels like you would need to remove the excess with TP before using it, completely defeating the purpose of the thing, which is to avoid the cheese grater that TP can be if you're ass is struggling.

Getting old sucks, you can't even take a sh!t in peace.

And no, not talking about hemorrhoids, just a fucking internal fissure that never fucking heals. Fucking thing is hell and makes you wanna give up on life... thankfully it seems to finally be getting better after a whole fucking year that put me on the sidelines... there was no surfing for me for the entirety of 2022 and no exercises whatsoever, that's how fucking bad that sh!t is. Still not 100% though but starting to manage to live my life.

This was a safe space, right? RIGHT?!
Metamucil. Then change your diet.

And don't insert any "foreign objects" in there.

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
I had a life changing bidet experience while renting an air bnb in Solana Beach. It was one of
those Japanese smart toilets (I think it was a Toto) that shot warm water with pin point precision
onto your asshole for a good minute or so.
You could make adjustments to the spray in real time on the remote control.
Say you wanted to tickle your taint? no problema! Disperse those dingle berries? Done!
It even had a blow dryer that gently dried your bunghole, no chapping, no need for TP, and let me
tell you...it's almost as good as getting rimmed.
Another bonus was the heated seat with heat settings, of course.

Highly recommended!! A++
Totally agree. Just got back from 3 weeks in Japan. Their Bidet toilet seats are fantastic. There's a Kohler version in the US that I have my eye on. Just needs an electrical outlet and comes with a Tee fitting to connect to your existing toilet's water line.

I always had the idea that Europe had bidets because they shower less often. My first bidet experience was Majorca, Spain. Three of us sailors rented a room and stood around looking at that thing like it was a flying saucer from another planet. The hookers there had armpits that smelled like sweat so I figured they were showering less, hence the need for a bidet.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Metamucil. Then change your diet.

And don't insert any "foreign objects" in there.
I'm on Metamucil now actually, it's been quite helpful. THanks for the tip Caca. The only thing being inserted in there is the ointment the doctor prescribed. For me that's an exit door only. lol.

The doctor is the father of 3 of my best friends, one of the best proctologists in the country, lucky me... still it's weird. My friend said they were having a family dinner and his dad told he saw me... so my friend asked "tell us everything about brukuns' asshole". lol... being the gent his father is he just shut down the conversation. hahaha. (I'm a friend of the family, been friends with that bunch since I was 15)

nolibos

OTF status
Oct 24, 2019
Central California
We got a "Bum Gun" during the TP shortage days of the pandemic. It just mounts to the side of your toilet.
Step one. Take a dump
Step two. Spray off with "bum gun"
Step three. Wipe off with TP
Step Four. discard the clean wet TP in the compost bucket.

Once you Bidet you don't go back.

Reactions: 2surf and brukuns

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
We got a "Bum Gun" during the TP shortage days of the pandemic. It just mounts to the side of your toilet.
Step one. Take a dump
Step two. Spray off with "bum gun"
Step three. Wipe off with TP
Step Four. discard the clean wet TP in the compost bucket.

Once you Bidet you don't go back.
It takes a little while to get used to and yes you will every now and then spray the sh!t out of your bathroom with water, sometimes if you're unlucky enough some brown water too if you mess up. But it's worth the learning curve. lol

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Some of the best things about being an ignorant American, are evidently also the worst things about ignorant Americans.
I'm not just learning of this, but it's gonna seem a fairly new concept for a little while longer. I can't even comprehend the learning curve.
More seriously, I applaud those of you who know right, respect right and attempt to do right.
I see you.

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
It doesn’t need to be difficult
they sell bidets that you can easily bolt on to your toilet seat
now I don’t want to poop anywhere but home

LUXE Bidet NEO 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment (White)

sometimes the back of the ballsack gets sprayed more than I’d want, but, hey, a extra ballwashing each day isn’t a bad thing

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
It doesn’t need to be difficult
they sell bidets that you can easily bolt on to your toilet seat
now I don’t want to poop anywhere but home

LUXE Bidet NEO 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment (White)

sometimes the back of the ballsack gets sprayed more than I’d want, but, hey, a extra ballwashing each day isn’t a bad thing
It's the balls that keep the water from spraying in front of you. That's their main purpose. What else do you use your balls for other that eventually getting them kicked in?