The Best Test Taker

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
This afternoon the president’s physician, Navy Rear Admiral Ronny L. Jackson, said that the president “did exceedingly well” on a test called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, reporting a score of 30 out of 30.

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment is a 10-minute test. It’s one of the commonly used screening exams for dementia. The questions on the test vary in difficulty, but they include:

Six points for knowing the date and where you are.

One point if you can identify what a train and a bicycle have in common, and another for watch and ruler.

Three points for correctly identifying pictures of a lion, camel, and rhinoceros.

Another point if you can repeat the phrase “I only know that John is the one to help today.”

Another point if you can read the following letters: FBACMNAAJKLBAFAKDEAAAJAMOFAAB.

Three points if you can draw a clock that indicates the time “10 past 11.”

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

VonMeister said:
Heelisper the faggot is triggered. He likes fake news. Maybe an uncut Haitian is the answer.
who is triggered :roflmao:

maybe it is time you consulted your doctor about being tested. Don't try it on your own, you might suffer some emotional damage.
Don't feel bad if you can't do as well as your hero. He is the Best and a genius to boot!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
heelnipstr said:
VonMeister said:
Heelisper the faggot is triggered. He likes fake news. Maybe an uncut Haitian is the answer.

maybe it is time you consulted your doctor about being tested. Don't try it on your own, you might suffer some emotional damage.
Don't feel bad if you can't do as well as your hero. He is the Best and a genius to boot!
There may be a circumsized Haitian if that's what your hung up on. I doubt it .....but a girl can dream.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
heelnipstr said:
This afternoon the president’s physician, Navy Rear Admiral Ronny L. Jackson, said that the president “did exceedingly well” on a test called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, reporting a score of 30 out of 30.

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment is a 10-minute test. It’s one of the commonly used screening exams for dementia. The questions on the test vary in difficulty, but they include:

One point if you can identify what a train and a bicycle have in common, and another for watch and ruler.

Three points for correctly identifying pictures of a lion, camel, and rhinoceros.

Another point if you can repeat the phrase “I only know that John is the one to help today.”

Another point if you can read the following letters: FBACMNAAJKLBAFAKDEAAAJAMOFAAB.

I think Billy Madison did more to pass the 2nd grade.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
VonMeister said:
heelnipstr said:
VonMeister said:

There may be a circumsized Haitian if that's what your hung up on. I doubt it .....but a girl can dream.
Sounds like all that time doing squats, kneels, and bobs at the gym has made you randy. Better cool off with some Richard Simmons videos.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Kento said:
heelnipstr said:

A Billy Madison presidency is the next logical step

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:
heelnipstr said:

Even he was smart enough to cede control to Carl.

You voted for Eric.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:
heelnipstr said:

Never happen. You'll never get a Democrat with as much personality as The Swan, or as likable as Eric.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Kento said:
VonMeister said:
heelnipstr said:
VonMeister said:

Sounds like all that time doing squats, kneels, and bobs at the gym has made you randy. Better cool off with some Richard Simmons videos.
You forgot to log in as Sensual Writer.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
VonMeister said:
You're fvcking vile.
You are triggered.
You know he's of the deep end again when he's using vile and turd
Right.

Constantly hurling homophobic slurs = not triggered

Calling homophobes vile = triggered

Spineless turd.