The Bachelor

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I just stumbled into the last segment of that "the bachelor" show...<P>It was the most icky awckward feeling show I've ever seen. To steal Aqua's line.. "it was like watching a cat wriggle in the street after being hit by a car". It literally gave me the "dumb chills"!<P>I'm sorry I even stopped to watch it and even more sorry to have littered this board with this drivel........

so the sexy

Miki Dora status
Jan 24, 2002
Encinitas, CA
I mean, can you <I>believe</I> he picked Helene over sweet 'ole Brook??!!!! I was, like, NO WAY!!! Helene is one of those artsy, smartsy b*tches who thinks that just becuase her hair always looks so damn ni

jaxbchdude

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 10, 2002
6 weeks is not long enough to know anyone. Period. The thought of asking a girl...any girl, even the nicest, hottest, smartest girl in the world is insane.<P>The helen chick..Cute but high matience. The laugh is annoying. after a few month you'd cringe everytime she laughed.<P>Brooke- too young. Heavy faily baggage.<P>He should have went with Gwen if he was serious about wife material. <P>Of course he's a GUY, and we all know what we're concerned with!!<P>How creepy would it be to repeat the same date the next day with a different girl? I thought I was watching "ground hogs day"!!<P><BR>jbd <p>[This message has been edited by jaxbchdude (edited 11-21-2002).]

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaxbchdude:<BR><B><BR>How creepy would it be to repeat the same date the next day with a different girl? I thought I was watching "ground hogs day"!!<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LMAO!<P>that was good... <P>

Q

Sep 3, 2002
da Big Blue Waterplanet
I was just getting into the deep REM zone, and had a nice puddle of drool on my pillow, when suddenly...<BR>"HONEY! WAKE UP! YOU 'GOTTA WATCH THIS! THIS IS IT!" my wife exclaimed while shaking and rocking my shoulders.<BR> Took me forever to get back to sleep after that.