That was quite a Slight from the Bidens and the Dems for the White House “Spirit of the Season”

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Gosh Darmit.

The Bidens started off with a Mariachi Band on PBS for the traditional White House performance at the White House.

WHY THE HELL WERE THERE NO MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking xenophobic sanctimonious racists Dems.…I spit and throw my shoe at you.

Ali Akbar Out!

Last edited:

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I believe that you are referring to Camila Cabello, the Cuban-born American singer/songwriter - who appears to be culturally appropriating a Mariachi band for her background vibes

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s also a sad commentary that a mariachi band Trumps Hawaiian music or Native American (First Nation) music or presence...
El Brando isn’t polling well with the browns and his handlers think the pandering will work like it does with the blacks.

All non-whites are basically the same to them.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Watching elite white liberals act like they know or understand their subjects is entertaining to say the least.

Does polling around 30% with hispanics increase or decrease democrats chances of electoral success? I'm sure there must be enough Wall Street / CEO's to make up the difference.

Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Una cubana/americana cantando mariachi? No mamen.

El Juanga sí supo
Joe needs better handlers.

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
Watching elite white liberals act like they know or understand their subjects is entertaining to say the least.

Does polling around 30% with hispanics increase or decrease democrats chances of electoral success? I'm sure there must be enough Wall Street / CEO's to make up the difference.
slow pedo joe needs to send out more freebies and stimulus checks if he want to fix those low numbers

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
slow pedo joe needs to send out more freebies and stimulus checks if he want to fix those low numbers
Pedo joe huh? Trump has been accused of rape and sexual assault by over 2 dozen women including teenagers while hanging with Epstein. Just more projection as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot