Thanks, Biden!!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It’s not like he signed up to be a medical professional.
Why is anyone surprised? They all seek credit for things they haven’t done. It’s what politicians do. Are you ever gonna be able to let go and move on?
Is the vaccine in Germany known as the Merkel? Or are they calling it the Trump too? My guess is that they’re just calling it the vaccine.

Reactions: CutnSnip

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
This is a world wide effort but here in the US it’s the trump vaccine. Jesusfuckingchristfuckme#

also to think Trump has anything to do with any of that besides saying ok.:drowning:
I'm thinking there is a middle ground between Trump literally putting "Trump Vaccine" in faux gold leaf on each dose and outright denial that he or his administration worked their asses off to make this happen.

That's roughly 11 billion dollars and tons of regulatory red tape shredding in 7 months, with vaccines apparently on schedule for the aggressive goals (January delivery) that administration set back in the spring. Give credit where credit is due, especially if you're going to take the vaccine.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm thinking there is a middle ground between Trump literally putting "Trump Vaccine" in faux gold leaf on each dose and outright denial that he or his administration worked their asses off to make this happen.

That's roughly 11 billion dollars and tons of regulatory red tape shredding in 7 months, with vaccines apparently on schedule for the aggressive goals (January delivery) that administration set back in the spring. Give credit where credit is due, especially if you're going to take the vaccine.
The one single possible bright spot in his covid policy.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Is the vaccine in Germany known as the Merkel? Or are they calling it the Trump too? My guess is that they’re just calling it the vaccine.
Europe is on the big lockdown again after fumbling over and over again. Maybe they’ll name their vaccine the Stu vaccine in honor of your flip flopping nonsense.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

But nobody is saying they did nothing. As a group they did a lot of bad sht and some good sht. There I said it.
I think I will go take my Jonas S polio vaccine for posterity.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Europe is on the big lockdown again after fumbling over and over again. Maybe they’ll name their vaccine the Stu vaccine in honor of your flip flopping nonsense.
Irrelevant. you said they all do it - is it the Merkel? I gave trump props for putting the money up And didn’t even note the first vaccine announced wasnt part of Trump’s program.

when are you going to get over it? Me?