TENORE

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Is this what we are talking about?

View attachment 176038

"Highest of the ordinary"

What the absolutefuck are they thinking? Goddamn that is a stupid tagline.

I hope they fail.
“Highest of the ordinary” sucks.

use this instead Pat -
Tenore - “Where the average are extravagant.”

And yes … knost > Tudor. Joel is a festering cold sore that won’t ever quite heal. I sh!t on his surf fight branding

Reactions: Boneroni

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
tenore is good at what he does. ever try the rvca yogger shorts? they make good chit and the new brand is gonna be good.
I had bought quite a bit of rvca gear over the past 20 years. The name was kinda dumb, but grew on me. I thought the ANP (artist network program) was cool. Their stuff didn’t look like the cookie cutter RipQuikBong stuff, and they sponsored artists, musicians, and a wide range of athletes.

I’ll check out this new brand, but I’m looking for very discreet branding - I’m too old to be a billboard. You listening Pat?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I had bought quite a bit of rvca gear over the past 20 years. The name was kinda dumb, but grew on me. I thought the ANP (artist network program) was cool. Their stuff didn’t look like the cookie cutter RipQuikBong stuff, and they sponsored artists, musicians, and a wide range of athletes.

I’ll check out this new brand, but I’m looking for very discreet branding - I’m too old to be a billboard. You listening Pat?

we're running out of functions for top quality shorts and tees
- surf -covered
- college lunch-covered
- bjj - covred

...what will the clothes do next??? better activewear ?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
tenore is good at what he does. ever try the rvca yogger shorts? they make good chit and the new brand is gonna be good.
I will admit the Yogger shorts are pretty good.

What's up with all these stupid surf brands not offering pants in a 34 inseam though?

How am I supposed to signal my hardcore surf lord status when I have to buy my chinos from banana republic??

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
“Highest of the ordinary” sucks.

use this instead Pat -
Tenore - “Where the average are extravagant.”

And yes … knost > Tudor. Joel is a festering cold sore that won’t ever quite heal. I sh!t on his surf fight branding
Teñore - “Hidden in plain sight, we make exceptionally ordinary clothing for surfers who charge hard when they’re not training hard

Last edited:

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
saw some samples, stuff looks fly if u got class: not 4 scrubs n dirtbags

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I've never heard of Tenore. My shirts and jackets are mostly RVCA, Brixton and Rhythm. I gave up on pants from surf brand companies. I get my pants from Perk so it doesnt look like I have a load in my droopy drawers. I have had 2 girls slap or grab my ass out a bar. One was a complete stranger. Drunk AF. I saw her looking at me while I was playing pool. She walked by and grabbed my ass cheek and said damn you have a great ass and just kept walking to the bathroom. Smiled as she walked by again.

I can't tell if this was meant to be ironic or not

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Just picked up two new O'neill boardshorts. Just as comfortable as the last 50 pairs of boardshorts I've had since I was 20. I can't tell a difference between any pair of boardshorts I've had except zipper type for the pockets.