Tatiana Weston Webb

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’ve surfed with her twice on Kauai. I mean, we were in the lineup at the same time. stunning, and heaves buckets. Saw her tearing apart 15 foot faces at hanalei with the smallest board I’ve ever seen. Then again just last thanksgiving we scored pumping w;$(#)o with just a few of us out. I held my own but she again was a revelation

Reactions: 92122 and keenfish

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Remember when the erbb whiteknighters were going on breathlessly about how its exploiting women by photographing them surfing in bikini's after the tenniscunt that ran the WSL (into the ground) brought it up.....meanwhile every worthy WSL women surfer has a instagram page that is little more than t!ts and ass.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Remember when the erbb whiteknighters were going on breathlessly about how its exploiting women by photographing them surfing in bikini's after the tenniscunt that ran the WSL (into the ground) brought it up.....meanwhile every worthy WSL women surfer has a instagram page that is little more than t!ts and ass.
Shake your money maker?

Reactions: LifeOnMars

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017

It is understood that these people are paid for pictures of their @ss cheeks. Otherwise there would be two professional female surfers.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think at some point when they are floating on the boards they realize they are siting on a gold mine.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That was my initial opposition as well

But IRL she oozes femininity.

I don't know if the lower half simply overwhelms perspective on what's going on above the neck or she just photographs bad.
I like a strong jaw.

High cheek bones too.

To make up for my bad genetics.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That was my initial opposition as well

But IRL she oozes femininity.

I don't know if the lower half simply overwhelms perspective on what's going on above the neck or she just photographs bad.
Some chicks take better picture than they look IRL

Some chicks don't take good pictures but are hot.

I did a study