Target Mar-A-Lago

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Do use gasoline or anything plastic?
Great question, I’ve never been asked that before!

Assuming you’re sitting in yours or hal’s heated basement right now I bet you consume more fossil based energy today than I will use in a month.

I could get that down to zero. I’ve done it before. It would be less convenient, but I know I can do it.

Thanks for asking. Pendejo.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Great question, I’ve never been asked that before!

Assuming you’re sitting in yours or hal’s heated basement right now I bet you consume more fossil based energy today than I will use in a month.

I could get that down to zero. I’ve done it before. It would be less convenient, but I know I can do it.

Thanks for asking. Pendejo.
So a complete hypocrite as well, congrats.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So a complete hypocrite as well, congrats.
If I was the one complaining maybe. You interested in an energy saving contest for money? Set the terms. Use the breathe holding contest rules for your basis.

Put your money where your mouth is.

If not, you are a complete hypocrite as well, congrats.

• Haha
Reactions: gbg and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If I was the one complaining maybe. You interested in an energy saving contest for money? Set the terms. Use the breathe holding contest rules for your basis.

Put your money where your mouth is.

If not, you are a complete hypocrite as well, congrats.
I enjoy getting you all riled up, makes my day.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Trump is a perfect representation of the "Ugly American," a caricature of our people that is known worldwide. He IS us
Drumpf is not a representation of me, or any of my friends or family. I no longer associate with anyone who voted for him. Maybe you're an 'Ugly American' but you need to realize that's a choice you've made and it doesn't apply to everyone living here.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Word on the street is welcome mats are going to be targeted. Be afraid. Call 911/the pigs.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Drumpf is not a representation of me, or any of my friends or family. I no longer associate with anyone who voted for him. Maybe you're an 'Ugly American' but you need to realize that's a choice you've made and it doesn't apply to everyone living here.
I feel sorry for you.