Tabasco Burns like the Balrog (NSR)

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
Speaking of Balrogs - some software won't let me use English words in a password anymore but will allow Tolkien words. So I've got that going for me too.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
70931979-1D81-4D06-862F-4C6149F27AEB.jpeg

special runt-sized nyc apt. cat, “sid”... adopted from the east 93rd (?) st. aspca

so i have a really angelic chinese friend that i’ve worked with on and off for years. she was my “sponsor”/ reference at the aspca when i got the cat...

she was all “wtf do you want a cat for ?” & “what’s wrong with you ?” ha ha...she obviously thought guys with cats were on the frooter side, not that there’s anything wrong with that/them, but i guess she thought it was out of character, since i am obviously such a macho, rugged individualist...

so after a while she got used to the cat and maybe even started to appreciate sid’s entertainment value...

anyway, a couple of years later, after returning from a trip to hong kong, she was telling me she was surprised that her aunt had a really pretty cat...

she said, “oh, i hope she’s gonna keep it...”
i’m “huh? ...whaddaya mean..?

long pause, big, slow smile.... and “well, it is hong kong...“

:cry: kitty with ginger and extra soy sauce..:oops:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I love shooting over a well trained and enthusiastic gun dog :shaka: :jamon:
gotta get back to Washington county Maine for woodcock hunting. They’s a sporty little shot in thick cover, the best dogs only apply. I keep saying that. perhaps This is the year I return.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
My boy with his first public land rooster pheasant and some shots from grouse hunts. Bonus goofball shot because that’s what he is at heart View attachment 121155View attachment 121156View attachment 121157View attachment 121158View attachment 121159
Beautiful dog and beautiful photos. I like your side by side too. I prefer my side by side when shooting doves and quail. What breed is the dog? I can't really tell other than it looks like a wirehaired pointing griffon.. only different?

Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Beautiful dog and beautiful photos. I like your side by side too. I prefer my side by side when shooting doves and quail. What breed is the dog? I can't really tell other than it looks like a wirehaired pointing griffon.. only different?
Thanks keen. He’s a 11mo old Drahthaar. Different breed than griffons but both German bred versatile dogs.