Surfskate n Show

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
WTF is that wetsuit?!?
Did he lose a bet?
I guess love is love in TX

I could only bring myself to watch a couple random waves. The blacksheet build looked too flicky and didn’t look good under his feet.
I seem to remember either Christian or Archy wearing a similar colored Lanty wettie back in the day.

I agree it’s pretty bad. I wore a purple wetsuit back when I thought I ripped and was getting flowed suits from Breaker Out. Definitely not a great look.

A buddy who sarfs really good swears by his 96’ RNF in Black Sheep for Waco. It’s a similar weight to my carbonara Stamps Fuse and he said I’d love the bort in the pool. Tim Stamps told me Waco eats boards & bodies, so I’ll probably rent when I get over there so I don’t ruin a fave.

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Noel is OK - surfed with him a ton over the last 15 years - He is a wave hog but who isn't at lowers. Like most he is cool out of the water and intense in the water - I say give the guy a break - he had to move to fucking tex-ass.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I seem to remember either Christian or Archy wearing a similar colored Lanty wettie back in the day.

I agree it’s pretty bad. I wore a purple wetsuit back when I thought I ripped and was getting flowed suits from Breaker Out. Definitely not a great look.

A buddy who sarfs really good swears by his 96’ RNF in Black Sheep for Waco. It’s a similar weight to my carbonara Stamps Fuse and he said I’d love the bort in the pool. Tim Stamps told me Waco eats boards & bodies, so I’ll probably rent when I get over there so I don’t ruin a fave.
Going in a few weeks, heard it's not as bad as it used to be (they added more water, which actually made the waves better). Also the board rental list suuuucks.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Going in a few weeks, heard it's not as bad as it used to be (they added more water, which actually made the waves better). Also the board rental list suuuucks.
still time to YOLO a Blacksheep RNF96!!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
what ability level would you guys say this dude is, in relation to Noel and Yuri?

He rips Yuri, he's better than my fellow kegs-on-legs Benny and Craig, Kailey Brocclittle and Niel Souza are better than he is.

I don't watch much Yuri but I haven't seen Yuri in waves that good ever.

He should have told the goon who ruined him at 3:43 to sit back, relax, get his favorite drink, and ram the oar up his own ass.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Nah.

I just the think the whole Surf N show thing is funny and easily mocked.

I mean, surfing in itself is funny.

Salas is just the salsa on top.
Longboarding is funny!
Saw a guy the other day twirling around like a ballerina on his board in ankle high waves. I got dizzy just watching him.

Reactions: Ttboi