Surfers from West Oz + San Diego missing in Mexico...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We don't know if they had a choice or not.
If they just want your rig and they you have a gun on you then yeah, hand it over.
Anything that the prosecutors office reports is what they’ve been able to “extract” from the “suspects”.

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

JJJJS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 2, 2017
At Centro de Conferencias they also have a vineyard with an A-frame peak in front of it.

Livin' it up!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Watch Capo Circus.

I wonder the origin of the weapons used.

Pretty ironic to ship tons of weapons to a country just on your southern border,
then consider it a dangerous place to vacation, huh?

:foreheadslap::shameonyou::drowning::violin:

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Anything that the prosecutors office reports is what they’ve been able to “extract” from the “suspects”.
so far stories are all over the place. Off a cliff, in a well and there will be more. Guns, yea illegal and yea they have them and no different than things illegal here and we have. I have driven thru Baja when Agriculture issues were going on and gnar robberies were going on. Buses being pulled over with all windows busted out, tires flattened. Gas station workers with masks on holding rifles to protect. That was some crazy sh^t driving thru those zones with makeshift burning tire checkpoints.

Military would come to my work with a deer they shot and cook it up. Get completely sh^tfaced and let us shoot their guns. After hammered they were scary as they were no longer military guys and more drunk assh*les

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
At the camp I worked at I had a trailer I lived in and there was some disputes going on with the fishing villages nearby. And yes Cartel is in the fishing biz also. It was off season and I wasn't there and got a text from the guy that stays there telling me my trailer got burned to the ground. Mistaken identity as they thought it was a family members trailer but was mine. Total loss for me and lucky for him they didnt do his motorhome as he prob would be dead.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaido and caelho

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Like @slipped_disc said, the fact that they burnt the car suggests the murderers were out for murder rather than robbery. The article says they were executed, in which case they weren’t killed in the process of resisting a robbery but rather afterward then we’re thrown in a well with a rancher murdered two weeks earlier.

Im taking the report from Mexican authorities with an enormous grain of salt.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Like @slipped_disc said, the fact that they burnt the car suggests the murderers were out for murder rather than robbery. The article says they were executed, in which case they weren’t killed in the process of resisting a robbery but rather afterward then we’re thrown in a well with a rancher murdered two weeks earlier.

Im taking the report from Mexican authorities with an enormous grain of salt.
Something is lost in the translation. Specifically the word executed. Calm down Francis.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Something is lost in the translation. Specifically the word executed. Calm down Francis.
You’re right - the Mexican authorities are known for their honesty and Mexican cops have a great reputation. Also, we don’t have automatic translation tools and a lot of Spanish speakers in the US to prevent s translation foul ups.

thanks for clearing that up.

• Haha
Reactions: Roboworm and Havoc