Surfermag endorses Biden and Kamala

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
If you want a really good indication of just how much trouble Joe Biden is in, go to Surfermag's instagram post and read the comments. It was very interesting to see the volume of pro-trump and anti-politics comments directed at Surfermag and some of those from some pretty big names in the sport and industry. I would never expected the surf population to respond that way. Biden is doomed.

Even Ian Cairns gave Surfermag a smackdown.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
IIRC I recall reading here that Ian Cairns is not very well liked on the north shore. Should tell you all you need o know about him.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
“...for the first time in Surfer’s 60 year history...”

This is the stock line pretentious jackasses always use when trying to paint their actions as something special.

Oh! The Monks at Surfer Magazine who have been holding back all these years now find it necessary to spread The Gospel!

Gimme’ a fcuking break.
Admit that you just recycled your letter from when Mike Stewart made the poster. :roflmao:

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
“...for the first time in Surfer’s 60 year history...”

This is the stock line pretentious jackasses always use when trying to paint their actions as something special.

Oh! The Monks at Surfer Magazine who have been holding back all these years now find it necessary to spread The Gospel!

Gimme’ a fcuking break.
I'm sure the Kneeler magazine endorsed Trump.