Surfdog’s Birthday is TODAY 11/19!

acqua.marina

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 10, 2002
Sonoma Coast, Nor Cal
I know that old dog
doesn’t come by too often, but i think i may have heard him howling at all the candles he has to blow out. <BR>Almost as many as i had to!
<BR>Anyway Surfdog - if you check in here, i’m wishing you a mighty fine day. And don’t just lurk, ’cause we miss your stories. <BR>love ~ acqua

surf cat

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 14, 2002
Happy Birthday Surf Dog!<BR>Let's hope it's a good one!<P>

surfdad

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
South Bay
Visit site
I can't believe how many november b-days on here. seems everytime i look at the BB, its someones bday this month.<P>happy bday surfdog, now lets hear a good bday surf forecast, my bday was great. nov 7.<P>surfdad

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Thanks everyone. I've been getting slammed with work the last couple weeks, and my mid-week surf sessions are suffering (non-existent).<P> Yesterday was good, and I had all the intentions to get a late morning, off-shore blowing, head high set showing, session. But it was not to be, as phone calls and customers hot projects kept me glued to my 'puter. Damn.<P> Today is another beautiful day down here in So Cal. Surf is getting smaller as I speak, but all is good. Surf looks to be picking up again late in the week out of the WNW, but a steep 297-305+ direction (again!). The few usual spots that pick that angle up, will see sets head high, maybe some +'s. I'm going out of town this weekend with the wifey (her birthday is 3 days before mine. I know, 2 scorpios, yikes!). So I may miss this next swell, too. But NWS models are looking for storms to keep pushing across the Nor Pac, but getting shunted north before they get to the coast. So it looks like small (maybe medium size max) swells are ahead for the next week or 2 off and on, with Santa Ana type conditions persisting (So Cal) well into next week. Enjoy the conditions while they're here. <P>I have a new board that I've been wanting to try out (snapped my ol' trusty last week at Swamis), and if it isn't domestic crap, it's work crap keeping me from getting it's inagural go out. I wanted some halfway decent waves to break it in on.<P>Thanks again for the props on the surf forcasting. I'll try to keep the reports coming, but I usually reserve them for head high swells or bigger. So the little ones will go unchecked.