Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN Biden's $400 billion student loan forgiveness program

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
A college admissions counselor once told me:
A Bachelors degree signifies to an employer that you were able to learn advanced knowledge in your field and do difficult work well and in a timely manner.
A Masters degree signifies that you are able to do advanced analysis on knowledge that is difficult to analyze.
A PhD signifies that you are able to invent new knowledge.

While all Bachelors degrees should be difficult to obtain, some are way more difficult than others. Case in point: I majored in electrical engineering, one year I roomed with some surf rat from Santa Cruz who was a "Recreation Administration" major, orders of magnitude easier than mine. He didn't do sh!t for school, my nose was on the goddam grindstone in comparison.

Reactions: grapedrink

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
A college admissions counselor once told me:
A Bachelors degree signifies to an employer that you were able to learn advanced knowledge in your field and do difficult work well and in a timely manner.
A Masters degree signifies that you are able to do advanced analysis on knowledge that is difficult to analyze.
A PhD signifies that you are able to invent new knowledge.

While all Bachelors degrees should be difficult to obtain, some are way more difficult than others. Case in point: I majored in electrical engineering, one year I roomed with some surf rat from Santa Cruz who was a "Recreation Administration" major, orders of magnitude easier than mine. He didn't do sh!t for school, my nose was on the goddam grindstone in comparison.
No doubt he had a rewarding career as a camp counselor ahead of him.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Fuck yea. I sure did. Not only defaulted, but lived there for free 18 months while those knuckleheads tried to figure out over and over if I could afford the house they just sold me 2.5 years before. And then they paid me $3,500 to get out in a timely manner. And I was able to buy again 4 years later still near the bottom of the market. Beautiful 3 BR 3 BA brand new townhouse in a utopian master planned community that was $327K.
I love how this shitbag wears this story like a badge of honor

"utopian master planned community"

lol

Reactions: mundus

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I like how you’re sticking with this! Never mind the three most recent SCOTUS decisions on it lol.

The Constitution says what it says. Besides the Constitution giving state legislatures power over federal elections it gives the Supreme Court the power to lie about what the Constitution says.

It is what it is. What do you want?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The Constitution says what it says. Besides the Constitution giving state legislatures power over federal elections it gives the Supreme Court the power to lie about what the Constitution says.

SCOTUS just told you it didn’t say what you think it says.

I guess denial is the only way you get through these things.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

and now the conservative-heavy supreme court is lying about the constitution!

ahahahahaha

that totally makes sense in the drug addled mind of a nincompoop

#squidliarisalwayswrong