Sunday Caption Contest

Darryl

OTF status
Apr 22, 2002
41°22'N 71°29'W (+/-)
The guy already furthest to the left appears to be going left, yet from what I can see, the wave looks more like a right. The other two guys seem like they're looking for the right. <P>Prediction- the guy going left will whistle to try and get the other two off "his" wave and proceed to ride straight into the curl. He will then paddle back out to his also overweight and balding longboard buddy and exclaim "D-amn, there are a lot of kooks out today"(my caption).

Darryl

OTF status
Apr 22, 2002
41°22'N 71°29'W (+/-)
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GROM:<BR><B>-guy all the way out on the shoulder- "goin left!!"</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>exactly!

Dec 4, 2002
Montreal, Canada
"when the sea is calm and the sun is shining, the penguins come out to swim and play in the surf. This particular shot happens to be of the more ugly and clumsy species, the longkookaboardus "

hilldo

Duke status
Feb 7, 2002
Houston, Texas, USA
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *nstink:<BR><B>"Did'ja see me on surfshot this morning? I'm the guy with the black wetsuit and funboard." </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Good one!