String theory, simulation theory, E8, fibers

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
we used to use his diagram as a logo for our wood composites

here's the string theory guy

I guess cause I'm a boomer and former student of applied physics, I'm still stuck with the "Butterfly Effect" or Chaos Theory the predecessor to string theory. Chaos was the worse mathematics class I took.

Reactions: santacruzin

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I think I invented this sh!t in my mind when I was a kid. I’d always think say you sat in your seat on a plane that’s predestined to crash but then one of the other ticketed passengers gets stuck in traffic or whatever and misses the flight. Does that have enough of an effect that the plane doesn’t crash???

Also…

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Was going to watch a moviewanted to watch that Beatles Get Back thing, probably tlWatched that OP video
too long / would have fallen asleep (TLWHFA)don't have Disney+ but probably TLWHFA anywayQUASICRYSTALS 4LIFE

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
I saw the E8 on a DMT trip. It was the fiber of everything. I dunno I think there is something here?
The math is just too crazy to be a coincidence
Good video.
Projections, shadows, phase, yes, we are in the Matrix.

Plato dsecribed our life as shadows on the cave wall.

What I want to know, is where to "Pi", and "e" come into play?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Weird cross reference but kind of related warning

In trading world, A LOT of people use numbers from Fibonacci Sequence to help determine buy and sell points, because they believe these numbers naturally occur in trading charts. This means they believe these numbers naturally occur in our brains (as they do everywhere in nature), on a subconscious level telling us when to buy and sell.

Other people trade against moon phases. No joke.

Some deep underlying cosmic sh!t going on, but all I want to do is catch waves. Right now I'd even take a 1 footer on the ole log.

Reactions: npsp and ReForest