Stormy Monday !! )

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
i wonder if Chump’s flatulence could have set that guy on fire outside the courthouse
If this person was/is a MAGA head how sad is that? To be so fooled by this douchebag that lighting yourself on fire seems like the right thing to do. I can’t imagine protesting for a politician,let alone self immolation

Reactions: hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
trump - "You f--- with me, I f--- with you. That's the way it works. Don't f--- with me!"

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
not going anywhere with this but i think people are losing interest...cept the media...
Since there are no bombshell testimonies, people are basically waiting around for Merchan to throw Trump in jail for contempt.

Then the right can scream "witch hunt" even louder and everyone else can just sit back and laugh their asses off.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Merchan received this case. He didn't develop it. He is the director. Not the producer. Its a job. He does “not want to throw an ex-President and possibly the next one in jail. “ Its not him against Trump. Its Bragg against Trump. Yet this is one of the problems with Trimp. He focuses on the wrong things.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Merchan received this case. He didn't develop it. He is the director. Not the producer. It's a job. He does “not want to throw an ex-President and possibly the next one in jail. “ It's not him against Trump. It's Bragg against Trump. Yet this is one of the problems with Trimp. He focuses on the wrong things [i.e. himself].
you left out a clarifier.