Stormy Monday !! )

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

this is where we arw now in 2024:

“BUH EVERYONE PAYS FOR A HOOKER NOW AND AGAIN!!”
I went to Thailand in 94. Met the most beautiful German girl. She showed me an island in the Gulf of Siam. She was beautiful. I rented a dirt bike. I went to Germany to find her and did. She greeted me naked. We went out for drinks and she told me to beat it. I cant stayOlivia 125_Original.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: john4surf

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Question for everyone
Would you want to serve on the jury?
If you were part of the jury pool, would you say what it takes to get dismissed, or answer in a way to get chosen?

I think I would want to be on the jury and I also think I would do my best to be impartial while hoping that being impartial would lead to a conviction

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
I went to Thailand in 94. Met the most beautiful German girl. She showed me an island in the Gulf of Siam. She was beautiful. I rented a dirt bike. I went to Germany to find her and did. She greeted me naked. We went out for drinks and she told me to beat it. I cant stayView attachment 178244
Meeting babes is the coolest.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Meeting babes is the coolest.
I was walking around Khosan Rd alone. Always travel alone. Khosan is full of backpackers and saw her. A bunch of dudes were hovering and I thought they must be lucky. That night I saw her in a restaurant with another gal but didnt recognize her from earlier. I approached.. bummed a light…was invited to sit. The next day we cruised around Bangkok together and agreed to meet on Kho Phan Non. I rode the train and jumped on the ferry. At the port when the last boat came in I was wondering if she was going to be on it. She was. A week of beach bliss ahead. More Topless Euros on a beach than an Austrian Spa. She was gorgeous. So while in Europe I couldn't get her off my mind. A few months past snd I show up on her doorstep unannounced…like a lost puppy… no doubt she has a life… wtf was I doing there? You gotta go!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Question for everyone
If you were part of the jury pool, would you say what it takes to get dismissed, or answer in a way to get chosen?

I think I would want to be on the jury and I also think I would do my best to be impartial while hoping that being impartial would lead to a conviction
Devils Advocate? Nah. The glove fits. Fighting it will just fuck sh!t up.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Question for everyone

Wouldn‘t be worth the death threats from his unhinged supporters.

It’s funny because prior to 2016 I’d say yes if the info about his affair came out it would have jeopardized his run for office. Now I’d just say it would be forgotten in a week.
:shrug:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“Whatever the outcome is, it’s going to cause violence, and there’s going to be injuries and death,” she says. “There’s the potential for a lot of good to come from this. But either way, a lot of bad is going to come from it, too.”

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Reactions: hal9000

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar