Stormy Daniels eh?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Where you at values voters? :pokestick:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/368779-trump-lawyer-arranged-130k-payment-to-adult-film-star-to-stay-quiet

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't know about anyone else but I find this latest development absolutely shocking.

This is it. Surely Congress will impeach him now because he's crazy.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GDaddy said:
I don't know about anyone else but I find this latest development absolutely shocking.

Of course nothing will happen. Only democrats resign over sexcapades.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
So the dossier was accurate in that Dump could be blackmailed by the Russians? Surprise.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:

Of course nothing will happen. Only democrats resign over sexcapades.
C'mon, even you have to see the irony in the role reversal in sexual politics. It's been downright funny to watch the right turn their backs on family values and watch the left beat itself up over "women are strong except that they need to be protected from men".

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:
Can't be having no POTUS who has had sex in the last 10 years.
Is that why you didn't vote for HRC?
I didn't vote for her. Or against her. And I have also never deviated from my initial line during the primaries that I didn't think Trump had the temperament to govern an HOA, let alone a local, state or national government.

You know that there would be just as much controversy in the news cycle if that [censored] had won instead of Trump, right?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GDaddy said:
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:
I didn't vote for her. Or against her. And I have also never deviated from my initial line during the primaries that I didn't think Trump had the temperament to govern an HOA, let alone a local, state or national government.

You know that there would be just as much controversy in the news cycle if that [censored] had won instead of Trump, right?
Of course, we'd be nipple deep in benghazi and email investigations. Scandal politics are where it's at these days.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:

Of course, we'd be nipple deep in benghazi and email investigations. Scandal politics are where it's at these days.
She would be facing a hostile Congress. I think it's safe to say she'd be getting far more attention than she has been for the last year.

C'mon - be honest. Don't you think it's ironic that the left ran a candidate who stood by her man when he got caught cumming on Monica's face, while the right ran a serial womanizer who overtly grades women on the 1-10 scale?

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
GDaddy said:
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:

Highly unlikely.

The knee-jerk, right-wing nut jobs would be attacking Clinton the same way they've been going at her for decades, and she would've handled it just as she has handled it in the past. Nobody in their right mind believes she would have stepped in as much sh!t as Trump has. He's a fucking disaster-clown.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Okay, I'll freely cede the point that the unforced error aspect on the current sht show is beyond question.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I guess the difference is that HRC as POTUS wouldn't be able to keep the opposition/media off-balance the way Trump does with a new gaffe/lie/misdeed a min. They'd be able to focus on one thing and hammer away at it. Which pretty much was her downfall during the elections. Trump on the other hand was non-stop WTF's but you can't stick with one long enough to gain traction before the next one to takes over.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:
frvcvs said:
GDaddy said:

You're 100% right. It is bad for all of us.