Sticker Game

Am I too old for putting stickers on sh!t?

• Yes

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

Clamsmasher

Michael Peterson status
Apr 22, 2013
Nar
Couple dipshits where I spent my teenage years had surf company tattoos. Hot Tuna and Rusty and Im pretty sure there was some Ripcurl ink as well.

First guy was known as “Tuna t!ts”.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
My freshman year (1989) roommate was flipping through a Surfer mag and remarked how the WRV logo was so timeless. I probably just nodded or gave an "I guess?".

I run into the guy at Lower's about a year later and he's just gotten out and pulling his wetsuit off his shoulders where I see about a 4" diameter, rainbow gradient tattoo on his upper left shoulder. I may have never laughed harder in my life.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
My freshman year (1989) roommate was flipping through a Surfer mag and remarked how the WRV logo was so timeless. I probably just nodded or gave an "I guess?".

I run into the guy at Lower's about a year later and he's just gotten out and pulling his wetsuit off his shoulders where I see about a 4" diameter, rainbow gradient tattoo on his upper left shoulder. I may have never laughed harder in my life.
That’s classic! lol

Now the question is: where is Deforest’s tattoo of Tomo’s triangle logo ?? Don’t try to tell me he doesn’t have one
:monkey:

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
That toyota is nice (y)you need to make a stealthy small black erbb sticker and put it next to the huge surfer sticker REPRESENT:LOL:
It's a Mitsubishi Delica L300 4x4. I got one myself and I allowed myself one sticker on it because I believe it's ironic. My buddy doesn't agree and thinks I'm part of the club. Photo to come...

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater